This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BBB3 - How to Play/Rules

Topic » BBB3 - How to Play/Rules

2393 days 16 hours ago
Kpnna
Included here is:
•How to play the game
•The format of this group
•The rules (code of conduct)
•Explanation of Twists

If any changes are made, they will be posted here
2393 days 16 hours ago
Kpnna
METHOD OF OPERATION (Season 3)

Here I will briefly explain a few things I do in this series to help keep things running smoothly.

• Diary Rooms •
-Diary Rooms are expected at a minimum of every in-game week (48 hours). However, daily diary rooms are preferred.
-DIARY ROOMS SHOULD BE NO LESS THAN 3 MINUTES.
-While a few diary rooms for an exciting day is okay, you should not be sending "updates" throughout the day. If you have a lot to say, combine it all into 1 DR.
-Voice DRs should be recorded on your own, and sent to my email (expecttheunexpectedtengaged@gmail.com). If you made a script to read (which is not required, but some people like to do it), then please mail me the script as well.
-In your diary rooms, here are a few things you can talk about: your opinions on fellow houseguests, alliances, strategy, emotions/feelings, plans, thoughts on other houseguests, future plans, etc.

• Recording Skype Calls •

-You can use either of these recorders, or any other recorder of your choice.
       •http://www.pamela.biz/ **Audio is not the best, but asks if you want to record every time you start a call. Automatically stops **
       •http://calls-recorder.com/ **Sometimes stop recording if you have a long call, so I would stop/restart every 30 minutes.. ALSO, AUTO RECORD DOES NOT WORK. Be sure to manually click the record button and then stop recording when the call is over.**

-Please send me your alliance Skype calls so I have footage to use for the episodes/audio library! You should title them with the date, start time, and the people in the call if it does not do it automatically. For example:
       Tue, Oct 13 7:03pm Jacob, Lewis, Zach
2393 days 16 hours ago
Kpnna
• Scheduling & Attendance •
-Please tell me your upcoming schedules as soon as you get them via Skype. This way I can plan ahead so you can make as many events as possible.
-A schedule is usually kept at least a week in advance in the group description at all times. However, given Jacob’s busy schedule at this time, this might not be possible for this season. I apologize for the inconvenience.
-Attendance to events is extremely important. If you are unable to attend an event, please let me know as soon as you can. Failure to do so might result in punishment.
-Understand that with so many houseguests, it is hard to meet everyone's schedules, and I will try to have times that work with a majority of houseguests.
-Failure to notify Jacob on multiple occasions when not showing up to events can result in punishment. You are given plenty of resources (TG Mail, Skype, Kik, Phone number, Email, etc.) in order to get in contact with Kpnna.
-Being active is important. If you are deemed inactive, you may be removed from the game or punished. Not showing up to any events is not an acceptable strategy. If your strategy is to lose competitions, then show up and throw the competitions.
2393 days 16 hours ago
Kpnna
• Live Event Protocol •
-Once the call is started, be sure to come on right away and say hi! You are expected to be on call in addition to signing in on the topic.
-If we move to a different topic, always sign in again on the other topic, or I will assume you are not present.
-If for any reason you have to leave during a live event, even for a minute, please quickly notify me. Otherwise, I might move on without you, or you might delay events.
-Whenever competition rules are posted, always post "I understand" or something similar so I know you have read the rules completely and do not have any questions.
-If you have any complaints about the event, please message Kpnna via Skype privately and do not make a scene.
-If you believe that Kpnna made a mistake, you may NICELY point it out via Skype and/or the topic.
-A great idea is to have a majority of your speech typed beforehand, so you can have time to think about what you are saying. This is not required, but you will not be given extra time to prepare a speech.
-For nomination ceremonies, there is no need to wait between keys. You can post and read them one right after another if you wish.
-If you arrive late to a competition, you can join in as long as the first question/round has not begun, unless it is a competition where missing a question does not put you at an advantage.
-For evictions, you are required to submit a temporary vote via TG mail or Skype the day before the eviction. You are able to update this vote at ANY time that you want. During the live eviction, you will be asked for your final vote. This is the actual eviction vote; the temporary eviction vote sent ahead of time is for just in case you are unable to attend the eviction.
-Please be cooperative with the host.
2393 days 16 hours ago
Kpnna
ABOUT "HELPING OTHER HOUSEGUESTS" DURING COMPETITIONS (SEASON 3)

-If I did not clarify whether you can help other houseguests, assume it is NOT allowed. If you want clarification, don't be afraid to ask. You are allowed to message me privately if you would like.

-People not participating in the competition are NOT allowed to help participating houseguests.

-"Helping other houseguests" includes, but is not limited to:
     -Suggesting answers
     -Giving answers
     -Giving suggestions regarding answers ("I think it has something to do with...")
     -Reminders during competitions (except during endurance challenges)
     -Comparing answers
     -Anything you know will give the person(s) you are "helping" an advantage over other participants.

-I will be taking cheating very seriously, since it is a major issue. At minimum, you will be disqualified from the competition. You could also be banned from future competitions, receive penalty votes, or be ejected if it is a major issue. Please refer to the "PUNISHMENTS" section on this topic.

-Everyone will be on call during most competitions in order to help prevent cheating.

-If you see cheating occur and do not report it IMMEDIATELY, you will also be punished.

-I will do my best to not reveal names if possible with cheating reports.

-If you are unsure of any rules, be sure to ask. It is your job to ask if you do not understand, NOT my job to clarify every possible outcome.

This is a friendly reminder that I host this game for the benefit of my houseguests. I spend countless hours making this game the best I can and on top of that, I spend $40+ on rewards for the winner every season. The objective of this game, ultimately, is to have fun. When cheating occurs and ruins the fairness of the game, you are taking away the fun and the thrill. This upsets me greatly because you are ruining what I am trying to accomplish. Also, if you cheat, can you really consider yourself a winner? Even if your cheating does not result in ejection, I will most likely not have you back for future seasons or anything, even if you are "all-star" material, because I do not need cheaters playing my game. If this becomes a major issue, I can and will get rid of the cash reward. Just don't do it guys.
2393 days 16 hours ago
Kpnna
RULES (Season 3)

1- You are required to add Jacob to ALL alliance chats on Skype. I will not participate in the conversation, but you still need to add me.

2- You are required to have a Skype account and have it running whenever you are on the computer. You must go on all live event calls, to at least listen.

3- In the event Jacob does not show up to a competition after 15 minutes, that competition is cancelled and will be rescheduled or a nonlive competition will be posted later. In the event you leave before 15 minutes and Jacob shows up before the 15 minutes is over, the competition will continue without you. Jacob does not need to be present for nomination ceremonies or PoV ceremonies; in the event Jacob does not show up, someone should host the call, record the call, and they should continue without Jacob.

4- Attacking/bullying the host is unnecessary and will result in punishment/ejection.

5- If you are banned, you MUST contact Jacob via Skype and tell him how long you are banned so accommodations can be made to upcoming competitions if possible. However, your ability to play in every competition is not guaranteed.

6- When you are banned/away, you will NOT receive protection of any sort. You can still be nominated, evicted, and you will still receive punishments for not voting, etc.

7- If you are gone for more than 72 hours (3 days), you may be ejected, regardless of whether notification was given.

8- If you are ejected from the game, you are not welcome back unless given special permission from Jacob. If you are ejected, you cannot cast a jury vote, even if you are in the jury stage.

9- If you wish to no longer play the game, you may "walk" from the house. When you walk from the house, you cannot come back unless given special permission from Jacob. When you walk from the house, you do not get to cast a jury vote, even if you make the jury stage. You are also not included in any "America's Favorite Houseguest" or any polls like that. And lastly, UNLESS it was for a family emergency, real life happenings, etc., if you walk from the house, you are NOT welcome to participate in any future seasons. Unless it is for a family emergency, you may only walk at the end of the week.

10- Any behavior deemed punishable can result in a punishment, even if it is not listed on this topic. Fighting other houseguests, swearing, offensive language, and calling other houseguests names is NOT considered punishable. Internet stalking / revealing personal information about another houseguest is NOT acceptable and you will be punished.

11- The only person that can issue a punishment are Jacob.

12- The only person that can change these rules are Jacob.
2393 days 16 hours ago
Kpnna
FORMAT (Season 3)

This game usually works in a 2 day per week format. There are two possible formats, but we will use the first one most often.

Day 1: Eviction, HOH Competition
Day 2: Nominations, PoV Competition, PoV Ceremony
Day 3: Eviction, HOH Competition

Day 1: Eviction, HOH Competition, Nominations
Day 2: PoV Competition & PoV Ceremony
Day 3: Eviction, HOH Competition, Nominations

The nomination ceremony will mostly be the day after the HoH competition right before the PoV competition, but also could be 30 minutes after the HoH Competition.

Some nonlive competitions or break days may cause the week to be 1 day longer. Break days will be announced if they are needed.

There will always be an upcoming schedule located at the end of the group description.

ABOUT THE RISKY BUSINESS WIKIA

There will be a wikia featuring this season. It will include the voting, the competitions, and the house. However, all the information will not be filled out until the end of the season.
2393 days 16 hours ago
Kpnna
PUNISHMENTS (Season 3)

A punishment is given when a rule is not followed, or there is bad behavior in the house. Punishments can only be issued by Jacob.

Some punishments include:

-Warning (Unlikely unless only a minor offense)
-Penalty Vote (Next time person is nominated, they receive an extra eviction vote against them.)
-Unable to Participate in next HoH
-Unable to Participate in next PoV
-Immediately disqualified from current competition
-Lose your right to vote
-Loss of prize money
-Ejection
-Anything that seems fit
2393 days 16 hours ago
Kpnna
TWISTS EXPLAINED (Season 3)

-Each week, the HoH has two responsibilities: name the power player, and cast the deciding vote in the event of a tie. The HoH can name themselves as power player, or name someone else instead. If another player is named Power Player, the HoH is not eligible for nomination. One houseguest cannot win consecutive HoHs.

-The Power Player is automatically nominated (even if they are HoH), and must decide two other houseguests to be nominated with them.

-Everyone is allowed to participate in the PoV competition. The winner of the PoV can choose to remove one of the three nominees, or keep the nominations intact. In the event the veto is not used, three houseguests face eviction. In the event the veto is used, there is no replacement nominee, and only two houseguests face eviction.

-Houseguests vote to SAVE instead of voting to evict. This is regardless if there are two or three nominees. In the event of a tie, the HoH will cast the tiebreaker vote. In the event that the HoH is involved in the tie, they are allowed to break the tie in their favor.

-Everyone is eligible to cast a vote to save except for the HoH (except in a tie) and the nominees.

-The person with the least amount of votes to save will be evicted from the house.

open group

BB, BITCH! Risky Business (Day 22)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!