This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB, BITCH! Apps- Round 2 (Season 2)

Topic » BB, BITCH! Apps- Round 2..

2539 days 10 hours ago
Kpnna
Now that all that is over with, it is time to get to the application. This application needs to be complete and thorough. Please check to make sure you aren't missing anything and include as much information as you can. The more I know, the better I can make the season.

It is lengthy due to the competitive casting process, so make sure you save it as you go along. I recommend completing the application in a separate document, THEN mailing it.

To reduce the application time period, I have combined what is normally two rounds of the application process. There are two parts to this round, and you must complete both.

Due to its length, after you send each part, check your "Outbox" mails and make sure the ENTIRE thing sent. Save an extra copy of your completed application before you send it in case it doesn't send entirely, so you don't have to retype it. Use 2 or more mails if needed. As a reminder, this is due ASAP, because we need to have time to schedule an interview if you make Round 3.

ONLY MAIL ME THE APPLICATION. PLEASE REMOVE MY COMMENTS THAT ARE IN [BRACKETS]. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE PM ME OR SKYPE ME • itsjustjacob320 •
2539 days 10 hours ago
Kpnna
[PART 1 - START MAIL]

• Basic Info •

INFORMATION FOR WIKIA
Username:
Color Level:
First Name + Last Initial or Last Name:
Location (At Least State/Providence and Country):

[REST OF APP IS INFORMATION FOR HOST (WILL BE PRIVATE)]
Nonlive or Live Competitions preferred?:
I Don't Want to Play If...: (optional)
Do you watch Big Brother USA/Canada?:
If yes, what season(s)?:
Who are your favorite players?:

• Scheduling •

Your Time Zone:
[Est, gmt, pst, etc.]

[Please include the time(s) you can NORMALLY make it for each day of the week. Of course, this can usually change every week, but this is for a NORMAL week. Please be thorough, this is extremely helpful. If your schedule is crazy, give me as much of your upcoming schedule as possible.]

(Availability)
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:
Sunday:

What is the absolutely best time(s) to host that are most convenient for YOU?
Any date(s) or time(s) in particular that you are aware now that you cannot make?:

• Contact •

Your Skype:
[If you don't have one, make one and include it. If you absolutely can't make a Skype right now, turn this in now and mail me your Skype later, but ASAP]
Do you have some type of a microphone/headset:
Do you have some type of headphones/speakers:

[***FOR THE HOST ONLY; WILL NOT BE SHARED WITH ANYONE. PAST HOUSEGUESTS HAVE FOUND IT QUITE CONVENIENT FOR ME TO REMIND THEM ABOUT EVENTS WHEN NECESSARY. THIS INFORMATION IS NOT REQUIRED.***]

Phone Number (for texting only):
Kik:
E-Mail:
iMessage:
Other:

[END OF PART 1. PLEASE MAIL THIS SEPARATELY, THEN COMPLETE PART 2 IN THE NEXT POST]
2539 days 10 hours ago
Kpnna
[START FOR PART 2]

• Questions •

Why do you want to play this season?

What/who referred you to apply to BB Bitch?

Why do you deserve to be on this season?

How much time to you plan to devote to the game daily?

Do you have a strategy for this season? If so, what is it?

Do you feel comfortable talking on call with other people? How often would you be able to talk on call?

Do you want live events nearly every day? Why or why not?

Is there anything you want me to do to make playing this game more convenient for you?

What do you think the twist will be? If you have no idea, create your own twist.

Do you have any other questions or comments for me?

[END PART 2]
2539 days 10 hours ago
Kpnna
• Interview •

If you make it past Round 2, I will contact you. Please arrange to have a Skype meeting with me ASAP. I do not mind constant messages on Skype asking if I am online; feel free to shoot me a message and ask if I'm ready at that moment if scheduling is difficult.

•••••

***DO NOT POST ANY APPLICATIONS ON THIS TOPIC. ALL APPLICATIONS, QUESTIONS, AND STATEMENTS SHOULD BE PM'ED TO ME.***

Anything posted here will be deleted, and I will take into consideration that you do not follow instructions. ;)

• Direct Link to Mail Kpnna (Jacob) •

http://www.tengaged.com/mail/?action=mailto&to=Kpnna

open group

BB, BITCH! Risky Business (Day 22)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!