This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 4 Week 6

Topic » Cycle 4 Week 6

4349 days 16 hours ago
Tayvi
For this week I want to turn up the heat! So for this photo shoot I want you to incorporate fire into your shot. You will have 30 hours since I am posting this at a weird time. And I am stopping the polls for now since I am lazy. Good luck Top 10~
4349 days 12 hours ago
Brenchal333
http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/427928-bigthumbnail.jpg
I am a bit busy irl but I really want this so bad. My head is in the game!
4349 days 9 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
http://www.scenicreflections.com/ithumbs/Katie_Price_on_fire_Wallpaper_JxHy.jpg

After this experience if I win or lose I will not forget what I love is singing and showing my body and to stay strong to my dream
4349 days 6 hours ago
Bdreezy15
http://www.panempropaganda.com/storage/post-images/FireGirlBeehive.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1332879612168

i like the way this photo looks taking another risk , lets see if this works.
4347 days 1 hour ago
Tayvi
Kendra- I really like the model she is totally selling the clothes and bag to me but I feel like this doesn’t really have something that pops like your other photos.

Allison- I like this photo but her arms are so unnatural and ruin the photo. When walking away from a burning car who puts their arms like that spastically?

Monya- This seems like all boobs and no clothes. It’s really disappointing. And with your comment that you left with your photo makes it seem like you don’t want to be here anymore. You seemed to be one of the girls that were improving.

Brittany- I really like this photo. I think it’s cute and interesting. It surprisingly fits the theme and it doesn’t seem to be too avant-garde that it becomes cliché.

Leyonce- I think this photo is a great profile and is really creative! It’s really great and another beautiful photograph from you.

Tischara- I think this is a good shot but I feel nothing special in it like there is no emotion. It’s almost just a silhouette of a model. Though, I am very glad are taking risks and you should take more.

Isabelle- This is very high fashion again, I love it. I do have a qualm about it. I think the picture is almost too big that I want to look at the buildings. I wish you chopped it to just the model. It would have made this so much better.

Amy Linn- This looks very amateur especially her pose. Her right arm looks horrid. I don’t really think this is a risk. A risk is something like Isabelle’s or Tischara’s photo not this.

Bonquiqui- I don’t really think this is fiery more earthy compared to everyone else. This makes it hard for me to place this high even though it’s a great photo. It just missed the theme.

Yaya- I think this is a good shot but I think her squatting makes her look short or small. I do think that out of all the new girls you definitely stand out and are one of the best of them.

All Photos: World is round is down so they’ll be up when it’s working.

open group

Tayvi's Next Top Model Cycle 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!