This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Previously On Big Brother

Topic » Previously On Big Brother

4595 days 19 hours ago
puppetmaster_brady
DAY 1-
Twenty house guests were awarded their key to their new home. The twist- all twenty wouldn't be living with each other. But the house guests would be split into two houses of ten.
At the first Head of Household, House 2 proved that they were here to stay, by pulling out a team effort and winning the first Head of Household as a group. But it wasn't over for them there. The house learned of a second twist, where there would be no one single person deciding on two nominees, but all of House 2 must agree on nominees, or else their safety for the week would be revoked, and given to House 1.

Who will House 2 nominate for eviction? Or will House 2 fail to agree on two nominees?
Find out tonight, on Big Brother!
4595 days 18 hours ago
I_PullDaStrings
When will it be revealed?
4594 days 15 hours ago
puppetmaster_brady
PREVIOUSLY ON BIG BROTHER!

House 2 came up victorious in the HoH competition, leaving some members of House 1 upset that their members couldn't pull through for the team.
Despite the twist, House 2 successfully managed to get the majority of their housemates on board with their nominations, and they agreed to nominate countrygirl and bigT.

At the veto competition, four house guests faced off. In the end it came down to Diane and Pull. Diane ended up winning the DPOV, securing a second win for House 2! Pull stormed off, unhappy with the loss.
Coming as a shock to some, Diane decided to keep the nominations the same!

Who will be evicted from the Big Brother House? And who will become the first individual HoH of the summer?
Find out next time, on Big Brother: A Tale of Two Houses!
4594 days 15 hours ago
DianeRhea
Oh, how I love this! It's like the actual show. I can see the BB presenter reading this off! lol
4594 days 15 hours ago
puppetmaster_brady
Lol. It's a neat lil' idea I got from the other group game I was a part of xD
4594 days 15 hours ago
countrygirl15701
With no chance to fight to stay in the house, I quit.  I couldn't even be here to do POV due to a problem I had either with Tengaged or my computer.
4594 days 15 hours ago
I_PullDaStrings
Countrygirl. Just wait and see if your evicted.
4594 days 15 hours ago
countrygirl15701
there's no point, i know I will and besides, i already left the group, but re-joined to post.
4594 days 15 hours ago
puppetmaster_brady
Qutting kinda screws up the whole game, and we're only on day 3!

You should at least see if you are evicted, and if you are, then that's it. But quitting all together won't help.

And I'm sorry you missed POV, I tell everyone at least a day in advance what the times are. I can't change them, no matter who is missing.
4594 days 15 hours ago
Webly
:)
4594 days 15 hours ago
sergeant
Is it offical that she is gone
4594 days 15 hours ago
countrygirl15701
What did i freaking say about missing POV??  I HAD A PROBLEM AND COULDN'T DO IT!  It's NOT my fault if Tengaged or my computer was acting up.  I seriously think it was Tengaged at the time, because i have NO problems now!
4594 days 15 hours ago
puppetmaster_brady
I know but it isn't fair to the others for me to hold it off because of technical difficulties. I'd end up pissing off the whole house if I didn't stick to the times I said. It really does suck that it happened, and I'm sorry about it, but there's nothing I can do to change it.
4594 days 15 hours ago
sergeant
Well Puppet are you going to let her stay or are you letting her go
4594 days 14 hours ago
puppetmaster_brady
I'll let her stay if she wants to stay!
4592 days 18 hours ago
puppetmaster_brady
PREVIOUSLY ON BIG BROTHER

After House 2 took control of the game, after winning both HoH and Veto, House 1 knew that their fate was sealed and either countrygirl or bigT would be leaving the house.

When the votes came in, by a vote of 4-2
-
-
-
BIGT was evicted from the BB House!

The second HoH competition went underway. Will the power stay in House 2, or will the tides turn this time around? And who will be nominated for eviction?

FIND OUT TONIGHT, ON BIG BROTHER!

open group

Big Brother 1 TOTH (Day 5)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!