This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

- Rippled Water {Coming Soon} -

Topic » - Rippled Water {Coming Soon}..

3942 days 6 hours ago
BENLINUS
So the description is up :o finally...

That is very vague though, as I want to keep lots of the plot hidden so you dont all know what is happening until it's revealed. At this point only TJ, Janey and Millie know kinda about what will happen :o

- No Zombies (obviously)

Some people may be allowed to play several charactes... but only if I know they're active... and If I feel your character is needed :/... Id like to avoid twins and stuff... it's best to just have "friends" on holiday... but we wont all be one group... if 15 or so apply then Id rather it be like... two groups of 6 and one of three.

The game has elements of

- Resident Evil (only slightly... you'll see why... no not zombies -_-)

- The Island (it was a really fun group game here... :/ basically the setting is from that... but loads of shows are on islands tbh :x... but it is how I wanted that show to go before it became more fantasy)

- Far Cry 3 (the setting :o... and the idea of wildlife, elements and thugs being possible dangers)

Anyway... Millie, TJ and Janey all said they liked the idea I gave them, so I hope you all do too. Even though you guys really dont know much at all yet :P But hopefully the little you know sounds alright enough to apply when the apps go up.
3942 days 6 hours ago
iGoddess
Broken hearted that you didn't speak to me </3
3942 days 6 hours ago
BENLINUS
(:o ... You locked me out the house! :( !!!)
3942 days 2 hours ago
Zrtuy
When do you think apps will be up?:o
3941 days 17 hours ago
felipe123
How's duck? and where is he in this?
3940 days 19 hours ago
bad18life
Anyway... Millie, TJ and Janey all said they liked the idea I gave them, so I hope you all do too. Even though you guys really dont know much at all yet :P But hopefully the little you know sounds alright enough to apply when the apps go up.

What can Millie give you that I can't? *Cries myself to sleep*
3939 days 23 hours ago
77sparks77
You had me at Far Cry 3. I ADORE that game. Would you mind mailing me once apps are up though, please? I'm not on Tengaged as much anymore and only really come on to check my mail and see if there's any interesting RPs about. This looks very interesting.
3938 days 13 hours ago
JoshJosh123
You had me at so. I want in!! ^_^ sounds so good!
3937 days 18 hours ago
BENLINUS
EVERYTHING TJ!

*Runs away crying*

Glad you guys like it...  Ill mail others who played in the past seasons soon :P

And of course sparks :P the game is amazing! :D The voice acting is so good lol :P !!!
3937 days 16 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
I'd like to join (:

open group

Rippled Water - (Season 3)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!