This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rippled Water - Season 2 (Information)

Topic » Rippled Water - Season 2..

3233 days 13 hours ago
BENLINUS
Hi all, so as you know I said I didn't want to leave this on the Season 1 ending forever, and that I'd like to finish it. This second season will either bring it to a close, or lead into the shorter third season I originally planned it to go to.

Either way, characters returning for the second season are as follows.

Panoi:
- James, La, Derek, Yusuf

Malani (Resort):
- Leon, Kris, Robb, Nigel, Kam, Jackson, Laura, Azure, Colin, Joey, Kelly, Cordelia, Dana

Unknown Island:
- Heaven, Monroe

Status Unknown:
- Simon, Evie, Dexter, "Davey"

There will be new characters added in the second season, with 77sparks77 having already created two new individuals he wishes to play as. If anyone else would like to play a character let me know via mail, as new characters will always be needed, and its more fun if other people can be involved in multiple stories and I don't have to be the one to drive it. Its as much your story to control as it is mine. I might mail a few people to see if we can get new users to join the game (particularly as we lost a few over the year off).

I will be bringing back something used in The Walking Dead, where peoples actions greatly effected others. If you do something irrational and stupid, I will give a realistic outcome regardless of how much I like you. I also have a few potential fates lined up for characters, but I'll let you make the decision what happens in the moment.

I think that's everything I had to say, if I remember anything else I'll put it here. The game will begin sometime at the end of this week. Hopefully the season can be enjoyable :)
3233 days 13 hours ago
BENLINUS
*Note

- I will update the wikia over the next few days. So you can read episode descriptions to remind yourself what happened. As for individual character pages, I'll update those that belong to the deceased.
3228 days 17 hours ago
BENLINUS
Character location for reference:

Phoenix Resort - Malani:
Leon - [BENLINUS]
Kristina "Kris" Shepard - [BBobsessor]
Robb Jarden - [Felipe123]
Nigel Draft - [BENLINUS]
Kamran "Kam" Azar - [Bad18life]
Jackson Hart - [Zrtuy]
Laura Miller - [Millzipede]
Azure Jinks - [MissAlice3]
Colin Jinks - [MissAlice3]
Joey East - [Rhysarnie14]
Dana Vasquez - [Janey]
Cordelia Rey - [Hyacinth]
Kelly Johnson - [Dreamer342]
Tiago Ribeiro - [Millzipede]
Michelle Adair - [Millzipede]
Alexa - [Unassigned]
Tommy - [Unassigned]

Panoi Island:
James Amazon - [BENLINUS]
Melissa Van Marter - [BENLINUS]
La - [JoshJosh123]
Derek - [BENLINUS]
Yusuf - [BENLINUS]
Evie - [BENLINUS]
Simon Corr - [77sparks77]
Davey Westwood - [BENLINUS]
Dexter Alvarez - [Pepster101]

Hanale Island:
Heaven Chiaro - [iGoddess]
Monroe Jones - [BENLINUS]
Zachary "Zach" Milton - [77sparks77]
Tiffany "Tiff" Milton - [77sparks77]
Momolou - [BENLINUS]
Forrest - [BENLINUS]
Ziggy - [Bad18life]
Piero Chiaro - [iGoddess]
Nora Chiaro - [iGoddess]

Undisclosed Location:
Norman Bowles - [BENLINUS]
Vanessa Evans - [BENLINUS]
Thomas Scoggs - [BENLINUS]
Marcus Snow - [BENLINUS]
Phillipe Xander - [BENLINUS]
3227 days 9 hours ago
BENLINUS
New Character information (cant make avatars as FaceYourManga is not working for me... there's an issue with it for me and I've got no idea why):

Tiago Ribeiro & Michelle Adair - Couple staying at the resort. Tiago is a native of Malani, but moved to the states where he met girlfriend Michelle. They have been at the resort the whole time, so will have an idea of past events.

Zach and Tiff Milton - Affluent brother and sister from London, England. Travelling Asia to find themselves spiritually, whilst spending their parents money. Free spirited individuals.

Momolou, Forrest and Ziggy  - Free spirited troupe that have joined up with the Milton twins. Momolou is from Liberia originally, but now deals in narcotics around the islands, making money off locals and tourists. Forrest has travelled from Glasgow, Scotland, feeling particularly out of place on the Island. Ziggy is a budding musician, who uses his music as a form of self meditation.

Piero and Nora Chiaro - Heaven's parents, live on one of the islands where they have spent their lives helping the locals.

Chloe and Logan Holmes - Chloe is 18, Logan is 13. They travelled to the resort with their parents, who have since died during the gap between Season 1-2 due to the virus. They are now under the care of the others, emotionally destroyed from their experience.

Lana Simmons - Lana is in her mid thirties, and has been at the resort since the beginning. Although alone, Lana is gradually getting more involved in the group, not wanting to throw herself into the situation before gaining a greater understanding of it. She finds it difficult to trust, but realises that she may have to or face being left behind.

Morgan Smith - Standing 6'5" tall, Morgan is able to intimidate the others at the resort, which only acts as a deterrence for them wanting to get to know him, all aware of his past deeds whilst in a Biker gang, as well as committing several crimes since arriving in Malani.
3227 days 9 hours ago
BENLINUS
Norman Bowles - [BENLINUS] - His avi is on the wiki. Norman is a determined and intelligent individual, seeing the Islands as a form of business, wanting to clear up any mistakes made in order to protect himself, and his investment.

Vanessa Evans - [BENLINUS] - Young and beautiful, Vanessa isn't taken seriously by those that work with her, despite her impressive credentials and business mind. Vanessa intends to keep her personal life a secret, but struggles to hide her attachment to those she cares for.

Thomas Scoggs - [BENLINUS] - Out of place, somewhat scatty in his manner. See's himself above his true placement, unaware of the issues he causes.

Marcus Snow - [BENLINUS] - Older gentlemen, particularly conservative in his attitude. He rubs others the wrong way, and although he intends to intimidate, he very rarely succeeds in doing so.

Phillipe Xander - [BENLINUS] - Quiet and reserved, but happy to turn on anyone to move forward. Observes those around him without giving any information away.

open group

Rippled Water - (Season 3)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!