This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

IM LEAVING THIS GAME

Topic » IM LEAVING THIS GAME

3269 days ago
ElectraViv
Sorry Will I just never thought that this group game would be as fucking stupid as it actually is. If it was just you who was hosting I would never be doing this, but honestly Js21 you are the worst host I have ever had the displeasure of playing a game with.

First of all, you tried to rig the matching challenge before I called you out on it. What kind of host doesn't send their list to a third party before the challenge starts? One that tried to rig it that's for sure.

Second, I am done with your fucking puzzle flash games. What a joke

Lastly I cannot believe that these are the best people that you have from your group games. Lord please help you because Will's people were actually dynamic and fun like he is, but you are a stale piece of bread.

SEE YOU LATER BITCHES

P.S. Nik and I photoshopped our scores on the ring challenge because that's how stupid this fucking group game was. Fuck you Js21
3268 days 23 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
oh my god you slay hunty !

now that was iconic !

yas queen !
3268 days 23 hours ago
Js21
I'm sorry I casted actual group game players
3268 days 23 hours ago
ElectraViv
Actual group game players? Excuse me? I have played three seasons of Will's game and won the last one that I was in. I was the most influential and the strongest player in all of the seasons that I played and anybody that played with me can attest to that 

I am a two time HG winner, a Stars winner, and I have a merge streak that lasted 8 months. I have more strategy and compassion for games in a single dingleberry that is sitting in my perfect, odorless ass than you will ever have Js21

Sorry that you cast people that don't know how to have fun
3268 days 23 hours ago
KidA
this is karma for not casting me jus
3268 days 21 hours ago
Mearl
So the person complaining about flash games is saying how good they do in flash games for HG and Survivor?
3268 days 21 hours ago
ElectraViv
Get some glasses bitch honestly
3268 days 14 hours ago
ticofernandez
lol pretty sure he rigged my duel against his player to but its kind of funny how you all quit when the numbers don't go in your favor sore losers

open group

Js21's Survivor: Ko Tarutao

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!