This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH competition

Topic » HOH competition

4568 days 20 hours ago
angelo_sanluis
SonicConcorde is the highest vote in the eviction, that’s why flip and katy is now safe. And in the next few days you will meet my officer, he will also manage the group if I will not around, and expect a more twist. But we will play first the HOH competition. 
This HOH competition is called "Knowing Your Surroundings," and it is very simple! For all seasons of the actual Big Brother, there have been a certain number of cameras and a certain number of microphones. Your job for this first HOH competition is to ADD UP all of the cameras and microphones from SEASON SIX to SEASON THIRTEEN! It should come out to one whole number, not one for cameras and one for microphones! EACH PERSON ONLY GETS ONE GUESS, SO MAKE IT COUNT!

The one person closest to the correct answer will become the first Head of Household! Remember! You only get one chance to PM me, and it's the number of cameras and microphones COMBINED from the past eight seasons! Good luck houseguests!
4568 days 19 hours ago
wsheldonm1990
Can I compete?? and past eight seasons of which big brother? US? UK?
4568 days 18 hours ago
angelo_sanluis
yes you should, and im asking in the UK
4568 days 8 hours ago
iRachelReilly
This is a hard one ;x but ill try.

open group

Big Brother Unlimited

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!