This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Favorite/Least Favorite Character?

Topic » Favorite/Least Favorite..

4511 days 16 hours ago
chameleoneyes
Who was your favorite and least favorite and why?

My favorite was Peeta....well because he's Peeta is there any other explanation I need? His story is so sad! He's thrown into the Hunger Games, having to battle against the one girl he loves. Then he finds out she her love wasn't real and she was only using him for the cameras and to get things. Only to be thrown back in the games with her. And then look, his mind basically gets hijacked. Poor Peeta :(

I have to say, I really liked Katniss in the 1st book and even in the 2nd book, but by the 3rd book I couldn't stand her. She was annoying and selfish and only thought of herself and ugh. "I'm the mockingjay, I'm the mockingjay." I get to walk around for 1/2 of the 3rd book and be in the hospital. 3rd book was disappointing.
4479 days ago
WillyEx
My favorite character was probably Fox Face even though we don't see a lot of her(in this case, read a lot of her)

My second favorite was obviously Katniss... but now that Jennifer Lawrence was casted as Katniss, my opinion of Katniss has changed a LOT... it messed with how I picture the characters on the book and that sucks.
4478 days 22 hours ago
tyboy618
Rue, she was the sweetest and didn't deserve to die or go to the Hunger Games. Through the plot, we really get to see her character develop into a kind-hearted person from District 11 who has amazing songs.

My least favorite has to be Cato because the book makes you turn against him because he wants the "love story" dead.
4478 days 14 hours ago
Finnick
My favorite character was Johanna Mason because she never really seemed to care what people thought or said about her. She was a bad ass and took care of herself. She was very independent and outspoken. I really liked that.

My least favorite character was probably Katniss. She was so bland and dull. She never really seemed to care about anything and I never really got the chance to like her.

open group

The Hunger Games Fan Club

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!