This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CHALLENGE NUMBER 8!

Topic » CHALLENGE NUMBER 8!

4546 days 11 hours ago
Thomas_Sch
We have only 3 players who want get to the final... But... One of them will die in this competition,let's see what you must to do...

Now you must have quick plan. One of the celebrities from Tengaged is a superstar, top, super duper, next top model, and you must kill her, but its not that simple... You must do it in the fashion week when she goes on the stage and do her catwalk.. I want see your plan, did you do it like silent assasin or it will be a headshot from gun? You decide!
4546 days 7 hours ago
nashville1998
Well here is the plan my bodyguard will filter to her show get in go next to her and make sure she is at the right place then boom an arrow will slash herneck and she will die
4546 days 2 hours ago
benner_2304
I will appear as a coordinator to the fashion show, by killing an actual coordinator and taking their name. Then i will plant explosives under the stage. Then when our model hits the stage, the stage will hit her right back. when i press the detonator. A few extra lives lost... whoops sorry
4545 days 16 hours ago
Awesomeboyherelol
When she poses i will spray poisinus blinding gas while i escape unnoticed so what if some other people die

open group

Stay alive or die!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!