This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Backup Finals Speech

Topic » Backup Finals Speech

3075 days 11 hours ago
Danny12
I'd never thought I'd get this far
Lets face it I'm no TV Star
But now I'm in the final 3
You should vote for Danny!

Here is a VLOG my friend made. I told him what I wanted to say and he put it to good words in English.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm honestly so proud of myself for succeeding in accomplishing one of my major goals when I joined the site, to make Stars finals.
I worked my ass of day and night, I put myself in spots where both sides needed my vote to get their set through. In fact, EVERYTIME the minority alliance countered me, their set didn't get through.
Despite the language barrier I have for being Spanish, and despite my lack of Stars experience, I still managed to play well and have fun doing it.

No matter what happens, I can honestly say I'm proud of the game I played and grateful for the experience and friends I made.
3075 days 9 hours ago
Danny12

This is the Tragic Love Story of Danny12 and everyone else who has ever taken a chance by joining stars, knowing there is no possibility of them winning.The cost of joining stars is 300 T's, which may or may not seem like a lot to you, for me, it is a lot, and the only hope I have of getting that back, is if I can somehow sway you guys away from CutieAmy's button to mine, which most likely isn't going to happen. It's definitely not going to happen if I don't try, and I have tried all week, and I'm not giving up now. I've fought from being nominated for 14th, to playing perfect the remainder of the game, which was really tough.
I joined this game being one of the only Non-Tv Stars, along with people like CutieAmy who have already won stars.
I'm honestly so proud of myself for succeeding in accomplishing one of my major goals when I joined the site, to make Stars finals.
I worked my ass of day and night, I put myself in spots where both sides needed my vote to get their set through. In fact, EVERYTIME the minority alliance countered me, their set didn't get through.
Despite the language barrier I have for being Spanish, and despite my lack of Stars experience, I still managed to play well and have fun doing it.

No matter what happens, I can honestly say I'm proud of the game I played and grateful for the experience and friends I made.
PLEASE vote for Danny12, and thank you if you read this whole thing.
http://www.tengaged.com/poll/bigbrother-game-145870
3075 days 9 hours ago
Danny12

This is the Tragic Love Story of Danny12 and everyone else who has ever taken a chance by joining stars, knowing there is no possibility of them winning.The cost of joining stars is 300 T's, which may or may not seem like a lot to you, for me, it is a lot, and the only hope I have of getting that back, is if I can somehow sway you guys away from CutieAmy's button to mine, which most likely isn't going to happen. It's definitely not going to happen if I don't try, and I have tried all week, and I'm not giving up now. I've fought from being nominated for 14th, to playing perfect the remainder of the game, which was really tough.
I joined this game being one of the only Non-Tv Stars, along with people like @CutieAmy who have already won stars.

PLEASE vote for Danny12, and thank you if you read this whole thing.
http://www.tengaged.com/poll/bigbrother-game-145870

open group

HMU if you want this group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!