This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Scene 9: Tonight is My Night!

Topic » Scene 9: Tonight is My Night!

4495 days 1 hour ago
camdizzils
Woodsboro High School-

Ariah and Derrick sit by the fountain. They are still very scarred by Kennteths death.

Ariah: Everyone is just getting over these deaths i dont understand it.
Derrick: I know. I want to know who this fuck is so i can kill him with my bare hands.
Ariah: I know.
Derrick: No really if i find out who this guy is ill kill him.

Ryan: For the last time Archie! You arent going to lose your virginity!
Archie: Ah, but tonight it will happen . Walk with me. Let me show you my skill with the ladies.
Ryan: You are a moron.
Archie: Hey Ariah!
Ryan: Oh god.......
Ariah: Oh, hi Archie.....
Archie: Ariah, I was thinking maybe we could... get together tonight. Have a little fin. If you catch my drift.
Ariah: Archie, i dont think so.
Archie. YOu know you want to!

Ariah thinks for a minute. She hasnt had sex in months. But does she really want to settle for this guy?

Ariah: Fine. I'll be at your place at 6.
Archie: Wait. What? Really?
Ariah: 6. Be ready.!
Archie: Um...... OK!

Archies House 5:55

Archie is getting ready for his night. He gets out of the shower and hears a noise.

Archie: Hello? Ariah?

Phone rings. It scares Archie. He answers.
Archie: Hello?
Ariah: Im almost there be ready.

3 minutes later. The doorbell rings.
Archie opens the door.

Ariah: You get in the bedroom. Ill be getting ready. Whese the bathroom.
Archie: Up the stairs first room on your left.
Ariah: Ill be ready in a few.
Archie: Ill be ready by then!

Archie tries to play it cool. But inside hes extatic. They go upstairs they turn to the left Ariah goes in the bathroom. After she closes the door Archie runs into his room and takes off his clothes leavin him in his underwear he jumps onto the bed. Ready for his night.

Ariah, meanwhile is getting ready in the bathroom. She puts on her makeup and she gets into her bra. Then she leaves and goes into Archies room. But Archie is nowhere in sight.

Ariah: Archie, no jokes. Can we just do this?
No answer.
Ariah: Archie where the fuck are you?!
Still no answer. She peaks under the bed. He isnt there. Then she goes to the closet. She opens it and their slouched on the floor is Archie. Blood all over, dead.
Ariah: Holy shit! Holy shit!
Then out of Archies second closet pops Ghostface!
Ariah: Get away from me you bastard!
He charges towards her. She duck right when the knife is swung at her it misses and hits the door. He jumps over the bed. And Ghostface is on the other side. She decides to make a run for the door. She runs toward the door but is quickly caught. Ghostface wraps his arms around her neck and stabs her twice in the chest. Ariah falls to the ground.
Ariah (dying): Wh- Wh- Who are you?
She reaches up to Ghostfaces mask and pulls it off. She becomes wide-eyed at who the killer is. The killer makes the final blow to her stomach and Ariah dies.
4495 days 1 hour ago
tannerandkaleb
Wow
4495 days 1 hour ago
oswordo3
Welp, There goes my characters only friend.
4495 days ago
CDawg97
i died
4495 days ago
Otaq
Ariah and Archie. Jeez doesn't this mean there's only 11 of us left O.O
4495 days ago
Otaq
Amanda, Jasmine, Whitney, Leon, Rende, Oren, Alexandra, Derrick, Jared, Justin, and Ryan.

That's all of us who is left. At least i still have my character's best friend to be alive too lol.
4494 days 23 hours ago
likeablejake
at least im alive:)
4494 days 20 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Cam girl that was a good scene!
4494 days 2 hours ago
jimboslice
thank god im alive, and i talked here lol
4494 days 2 hours ago
1Swampy8
:O
4492 days 2 hours ago
JonJin
woah......this is a awesome group
the scenes are so well written :P
4485 days 20 hours ago
cheerleader18
oh nooooo i died half naked lol

open group

Scream 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!