This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 6 and a little information!

Topic » Challenge 6 and a little..

4504 days 12 hours ago
camdizzils
So ive been getting questions about some stuff lately. First off we are now down to 11 and you guys may be wondering when the "grand finale" is. Well its going to happen at the top 7. At top 7 we will have the final challenge. Where the bottom scorer of the challenge will automatically be killed. So then Ghostface will choose 2 other people who die. Which will leave us with 5. There is only one ghostface. For the record. Then at 5 ghostface will MAYBE choose to kill one more. MAYBE. So eiter 3 or 4 of you (non killers) will live on. So this wil be a single killing and will leave us with 10 left. Your challenge will be a different kind of trivia this time. IT's reality trivia. It will feature 10 people from all kinds of different reality shows. You have to tell me what reality show they appeared on! No multiple choice or anything like that! You have to know from knowledge! And now only 3 names will be sent to ghostface so score well! Youve got 24 hours to get me answers! ITs a bonus point if you can tell me what season of the show they were on too! MAIL ME YOU ANSWERS

Here are the reality stars!

Recycled Percussion
Monet Stunson
Melanie Moore
Adam Gentry
Bob Crowley
Susan Boyle
Mandi Moyer
Siobhan Magnus
Yul Kwon
Jordan Lloyd

Mail me!
4504 days 11 hours ago
Soccer_man9
How do we answer these questions?
4503 days 15 hours ago
camdizzils
Just tell me what show they were on!

open group

Scream 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!