This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 7

Topic » Challenge 7

4501 days 12 hours ago
camdizzils
Well we have ten. Your challenge for tonight is to list every single person killed in Scream 2! Thats all! No bonus! This is your final challenge. So what will happen is the bottom 3 will be sent to Ghostface and they will choose one to die. But then the bottom scorer who wasnt chosen to be killed by Ghostface will die as well! You have until tomro afternoon! The game will end this weekend! But beware. We arent dont tonight either. More will die tonight! Mail me a list of everyone to die in Scream 2!
4501 days 12 hours ago
oswordo3
Ohgod, The story is near the end.... but not over yet. Hopefully I survive to see who ghostface turns out to be xD
4501 days 12 hours ago
oswordo3
Well, not me.. But my character xD
4501 days 12 hours ago
Caliboy
well I am ovs not ghostface but submitted my answers already :P
4501 days 10 hours ago
Otaq
im nervous!!
4501 days 10 hours ago
Soccer_man9
Me too  Otaq:(
4501 days 10 hours ago
Otaq
Our characters are best friends soccer!! Hope we can survive together
4501 days 10 hours ago
1Swampy8
I don't know if I finished the challenge fast enough to not be in the bottom 3 :x
4501 days 10 hours ago
Otaq
I don't know if i did either
4501 days 9 hours ago
oswordo3
Well, there are still 5 who havent done the challenge so it looks like you two are safe xD
4501 days 9 hours ago
oswordo3
....If you got the challenge right.
4501 days 9 hours ago
Otaq
ya :D
4501 days 9 hours ago
JonJin
i hope i got everyone
i am not sure tho :\

open group

Scream 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!