This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Scene 14: I deserve better!

Topic » Scene 14: I deserve better!

4488 days 22 hours ago
camdizzils
Jared is right outside his car changing. He throws on a new shirt.

Derrick is wabbling around the yard.

Rende is also changin outside his car. Although its further up the street from Jared.

Ryan is peeing in the bathroom.

Whitney, Amanda, and Oren are in the bathroom peeing.

We go to Derrick. He is wabbling. Still singing born this way. For the 6th time. His phone rings.
Derrick: Hello?
Voice: Hi there Derrick.
Derrick: Mom?
Voice: What? No! Its not your Mom!
Derrick: Mom, I promise. Im not (hiccups) drunk.
Voice: You look pretty drunk to me. And im not your fucking mother!
Derrick: Oops im sorry! So you can see me?
Voice: Sure can.
Derrick: Well if you can see me, what am i doing?
Voice: Youre wasted. An youre singing Born This Way.
Derrick: Youre a smarty pants!
Voice: Do you want to die, Derrick?
Derrick: What did you just say?

Ghostface pops out from the corner of the house.
Ghostface: DO YOU WANT TO DIE?
Ghostface slams the knife into Derricks chest. Derrick turns around and Ghostface shoves it in his back. Derrick falls to his knees and finally, Ghostface slams the knife into the back of his head. He falls face first. Dead.
Jared: Derrick? Is that you?
Ghostface runs and hides behind the corner of the house.
Jared: Derrick? Derrick? (sees body) Holy shit! Derrick!
He runs towards him to see if hes alive but then sees him and realizes he is dead. He then feels a sharp pain and sees there is a knife throught the middle of his torso. He falls dead next to Derrick.

Inside.
Oren: So you just hit him with a branch?
Ameanda: Yep. She saved my life.
Oren: Wow. I wouldnt have the bals to do that.
Whitney: Well if youre cornered like that, you would.
Ryan and Rende walk in at the same time from two different places.
Oren: Oh hey guys! Whitney and Amanda are telling us about what happend when they came in contact with the killer!
Rende: Wait! When did this happen?
Ryan: Ya and where?
Whitney: A couple of weeks ago when........ Nina was murdered.
Amanda: And i nearly was too.
Oren: Hey hold on a sec i need to call my mom. All the phones are in the kitchen right?
Whitney: Ya on the counter.
Ryan: Continue.
Whitney: Oh ya, so Amanda wass-
Oren: Guys, they arent here.
Rende: What do you mean?
Oren: They arent in here im looking everywhere.
They all get up and look around for the phones.
Rende: Who touched them?
Amanda: They couldnt have gone far! They were here like 30 minutes ago!
Whitney checks the home phone.
Whitney: Guys.
Everyone: What?
Whitney: The line is dead.
Amanda: Oh my god! Hes here! He is isnt he! (she starts sobbing.)
Whitney: Ok everyone split up and look for our cells. We need them now!
Ryan, Oren, and Rende: Got it!
Amanda: No fucking way im going by myself! Dont you know scary movies! The blonde girl always gets cut up alone! Im going with you.
Whitney: Fine. Guys split up and try to find the phones.
They all go in different ways.

Amanda: Whitney.
Whitney: Ya?
Amanda: I really dont want to die. I havent even gone to college yet!
Whitney: Amanda, dont worry. Nothing is going to hasppen to us we will be fine.
Suddenly Ghostface charges at them.
Whitney: RUN!!!

She grabs Amandas hand and they run from the killer. They scream for help. Suddenly Ryan football tackles Ghostface. Ryan is on top of him and Ghostface tries to stab him but Ryan holds his hand down. The girls watch cheering for Ryan. Suddeny Ghostface punches Ryan with the other hand in the face. Ryan uses both hands to hold the point of impact before he even realiazes what hes done ghostface viciously punds the knife into Ryans chest. Ryan falls to the ground and the girls scream as they watch Ghostface viciously stab Ryan over and over again. Blood being thrown onto the walls of the room. By the time Ghostface is done with Ryan. He has been stabbed over 30 times. Ghostface runs into a different room.

5 minutes later the girls are walking around the house trying t
4488 days 22 hours ago
camdizzils
o make a break for the door. They walk into the room where Ryan was killed and see his horribly mutilated body. The room covered in blood. Amanda cant help but scream. They hear people running. It sounds like someone coming up one set of stairs and down another. Oren comes from upstairs.

Oren: Guys we have to get out of here! Justin and Leon are dead! Their bodies are upstairs!
Amanda: Oh my god!
Suddenly Ghostface appears only this time with a handgun. He shoots Oren in the back. Oren falls to the gorund the girls scream. Then the killer points the gun at them.
Whitney: Who are you?
The killer reaches for his mask and pulls it off. It is Rende.
Amanda: Holy shit....
Whitney: Rende? Why? How could you do this?
Rende: Well Whitney, after years of being ignored and treated like shit i didnt really care about what i was doing.
Whitney: But Oren..... Hes your bestfriend.
Rende: Eh, i dont care i didnt need him anymore.
Whitney: Why did you do this?
Rende: Well before i go into depth about this whole situation. I dont need her here anymore.
Amanda: No! (he shoots at her but she ducks.)
Rende puts the gun in his pocket but then takes out his knife as Amanda runs into the kitchen. He runs after her.
Whitney (running after them): Dont touch her you sick fuck!
Finally Rende catches Amanda and stabs her in the back. Amanda falls to the floor.
Whitney (crying): No.....
Rende: So you were asking why. Well ill tell you why. I take you back to Freshman year. Homecoming was coming up. And i asked you to go with me. Do you remember that Whitney dearest?
Whitney: You did all this just because i said no to you for homecomeing?
Rende: There was more to it bitch! You remember i know you do. I asked you and you didnt respond. But your bitch friend Nina did. And she made a fool out of me. Laughing and yelling and getting other too as well. You just stood there with them and did nothing! You let them mock me! I loved you!
Whitney: Youre crazy!
Rende: So I did something to get you back. Oh i got you back! I murdered your parents.
Whitney: What did you just say?
Rende: I killed, YOUR parents.
Whitney: Your fucking psycho. Whether you kill me or not youll get what you deserve.
Rende: Oh but i havent told you about my spree yet! After 2 years they dropped the investigation. I planned that once this happend i would start again. So i did. And idecided, why be a boring old serial killer? So i made my own horror movie. Killing Kenneth and Jake was easy. Found Kenneth high. Kidnapped hima nd killed them both! I hadnt planned on killing Brian so early but he was being such a dick to me i couldnt help myself! Then i killed that whore Nina! And Archie and Ariah and Sean! You know how! Then that stupid bitch JAsmine decided to throw a party so i decided this was the perfect place to end it. The grand finale! So i killed Jasmine.
Whitney: Jasmine.... is dead.....
Rende: Ya, and so is your friend Alexandria.
Whitney (crying): NO!
Rende: YES! Then if youdtake a look out this window you will find Derrick and Jared. They were easy. And poor poor Oren and Amanda, you already know about that though.
Whitney: You sick fuck. What are you gonna do after you kill me theyre gonna know it was you!
Rende: No my friend. Theyre gonna know it was you!
Whitney: What?
Rende: So im going to shoot you in he head. Then im gonna beat myself up a little bit. Then im going to stage it looking like poor Whitney went crazy after the death of her parents! So you kill everyone and yourself. But what you dont know is Rende is alive! So i become the "Woodsboro Massacre Survivor!" I become famous and its a happy ending! Well not for you but for me! But sadly for that to happen. You have to go. (raises gun) I always liked you Whitney.

Suddnely as he is about to shoot Oren tackles him. He shoots but it misses Whitney. Oren slams Rende into the wall and fights with him the gun slides across the floor. Whitney runs for it. She gabs it just as
4488 days 22 hours ago
camdizzils
Rende grabs the knife from his pocket.
Oren: Shoot him!
Whitney shoots Rend in the chest. Rende gasps for air and dies.
Whitney: Oren! (she runs to him and hugs him) We need to go get help.
They walk into the kitchen and from the other side of the counter and hand reaches up and grabs the counter trying to pull itself up.
Amanda: A little help here!
Whitney: Amanda!
Amanda: The one and only. Is he dead?
Oren: Ya, she shot him.
They hoist Amanda up.
Amanda: How di you survive that shot anyway?
Oren: I never got shot. It missed. Derrick spilled a bunch of wine all over the back of my shirt so Rende must have thought it was my blood. Faking dead is pretty easy haha.
They are going towards the front door. They know its all over. They have survived. Whitney tosses the gun onto the couch. Whitney and Oren have Amandas arms over there shoulders because she cant walk. When suddenly...
Rende: Dont you move another step.
He is at the entrance to the kitchen. Oren and Whitney are in such shock they accedentally let go of Amanda.
Amanda: Shit! Ouch!
Rende: You didnt really think you could get away did you?
Oren: But...
Whitney: How?
Rende tears his shirth in half. Revaling a bulletproof vest.
Rende: This vest, just saved my chest.
Whitney looks at the couch seeing the gun.
Rende: Dont even think about it.
She doesnt. She runs for it. She and Rende charge for it and opposite sides. But Whitney reaches it first.
Rende: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Whitney shoots him in the head. He falls. Now REALLY dead.
Amanda: NOW its over.
Whitney: Good news Amanda.
Amanda: What?
Whitney: Youre gonna get to college after all.
They laugh. Many police sirens are heard in the background. An early morning sun begins to rise. Many news reporters follow the cop cars.
Whitney: How did they know we were here?
Oren: All the cell phones were with Justin and Leons bodies. I called the cops.
Amanda: Nice thinking. Whit, im sorry about your parents.
Whitney: Dont be. I can sleep now knowing who did it. And he got what he deserved.
Oren: True factt.

Reporters: What are your names? Who was the killer? What are the names of the deceased?
Whitney: The killers in there. Hes dead too.
Cops go in.
Reporters: What is the name of the killer.
They walk away in the other direction.
Amanda: So what now?
Whitney:Well graduation is in less than a month. And i dont know about you guys but im getting the hell outta here.
Oren: Me too!
Amanda: Diddo!
Oren: I know this sounds weird but im hungry. You guys want to go grab some breakfast?
Whitney: Ya sure im starved too!
Amanda: I hope you guys like hospital food cause your taking me there Oren.
Oren: Alright fine lets go now.
They get in the car and turn on the radio. Born this way byt Lady Gaga is playing. Whitney slams it off because of the thought of Derrick.
Whitney: Ow!
Amanda and Oren: What?
Whitney: I hit the off button too hard!
They all pause, then laugh hysterically. They drive down the dirt road into the distance headed for the Woodsboro Hospital.

THE END

I want to now take time to thank all 18 participants! You made this great! Also thanks to Soccer_man9, our magnificient Ghostface! And for Otaq, Caliboy, and peachessncream. Ill be seeing you guys in the sequel! Along with a lot of you other guys too! I hope you guys enjoyed!
4488 days 22 hours ago
JonJin
i knew he was ghostface
can i be in the sequel cam? :D
4488 days 22 hours ago
camdizzils
anyone who wants to can be! just they have to be different characters obviously (except for Otaq, Cali, and peaches)
4488 days 22 hours ago
JonJin
lol yes!! :D
do you know when it'll be starting?
4488 days 22 hours ago
camdizzils
it wont be too soon. in a few weeks at the most
4488 days 22 hours ago
JonJin
ok :)
can u send me a mail when it happens :3
4488 days 22 hours ago
1Swampy8
Me too ^
4488 days 22 hours ago
camdizzils
will do!
4488 days 22 hours ago
oswordo3
Meh, if this followed the survival pattern of the actual scream the last four would of made it and I would of survived:p Ohwell, I'll just be back with a different character.
4488 days 22 hours ago
camdizzils
cool!
4488 days 21 hours ago
jimboslice
I purposely didn't do the last challenge til late so I would die haha I wanted to see how I would have died
4488 days 21 hours ago
PeachessnCream
AAAGGHHHH!!!!!!! :D I feel like Gale Weathers ;) thank you so much cam!
4488 days 20 hours ago
Otaq
lol i love how this ended, its almost like Whitney was Sidney, Amanda was Gale, and Oren was Dewey lol

open group

Scream 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!