This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BGC18 Trailer

Topic » BGC18 Trailer

3286 days 1 hour ago
Cort
*The Scene would pick up to the all the girls clicking glasses cheering as they are having a great time in VIP*

All Girls: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Voice Over: This Season on The Bad Girls Club….

*An overview montage of the girls out at clubs and swing from stripper poles as multiple shots would play of them getting lap dances from male strippers and wild party boys taking body shots off them*

Venus: BAD GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anna: Really like people may take me a blonde bimbo, but i am independent and really don't take shit from anyone. like i love nice things and have an expensive taste everyday i always get dressed like i am going to see my enemy.

Carla: Crying is not my weakness Crying is warning, be careful, i'm about to swing. i dont start drama and i don't start fights but if you start with me best believe i will fucking finish it.

Jasmine: You can call me a gold digging hoe so what? that's nothing new *pauses* oh wait is that a tear... *checks eyes* Oh no bitch i don't give a fuck.

Nia: Excuse me while we cut to commercial break so i can find a fuck to give.

Erica: i like to consider myself a lovable asshole, like i am one of the founder mothers of shadiness. I read people like i am hooked on phonics volume 1-18 you can also find me at your local library where you can be read to filth as well.

Anna: This is not a family! i wish girls would stop coming on here and treating bad girls club like one big happy family when its really a fucked up situation that put people together to make fools of themselves for viewers amusement.

*Scene would pick to an sunset on the country of Honduras as the screen would go turn grey as a faint imagine of the girls faces would overlap the image of the city. The montage would then speed up as it would show the girls photo shoot on the Beach and their different ventures around the country of Honduras*

Producer Lisa: You Girls are going to Miami

All Girls: AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Producer Evan: I hope you will all have a nice trip to the Virgin Islands

*The Scene would show all the girls getting excited as the words “Miami” and “Virgin Islands” Would pop up on the screen as it would show the girls having a great time.  Their laughs and screams would be heard echoing in the background of the montage. The Montage would cut to the girls running around the beach naked having no cares in the world*

*The Screen would shake as crying and scream is now heard as sorrow music would play as a montage of the girls crying and destroying things would play*

Carla: YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW! YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW HOW DARE SHE!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE SHE!!!!!!!!!!!

*Glass would be heard shattering on the floor as 2 girls would try to comfort Carla*

Marilyn: ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNA WHY ARE YOU HIDING FROM ME!!!!!

*Marilyn would be screaming to the top of her lungs as her makeup would be running down her face as she would have a cigarette in her hand the camera would pan into her beat red face as her blonde and black curls would fall to her shoulders. the screen would cut to
Anna sitting on the floor of the confessionals wiping her tears*

Venus: I Would not Fuck any of these other girls in this house BUT YOU that’s how real my feels are you Marilyn

Marilyn: I Wish I can say the same but… I am not into girls

*The Screen would show Marilyn rejecting Venus but in the next scene show her making out with girls in the club and at the house as Venus would watch from a distance. In the next scene it would a montage of the girls speaking to one another at various moments throughout their time in the house.*

Venus: We are in Honduras this is supposed to be a spiritual journey we are all here to find out more about ourselves. Advancing our mind mentally this is our redemption for letting our demons control us for so long.

Anna: Then let me be I never asked anyone to pick up behind me. So what if I am irresponsible So what if I am immature be

open group

Love and The Music Industry

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!