This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BGC18 Trailer

Topic » BGC18 Trailer

3286 days 5 hours ago
Cort
*The Scene would pick up to the all the girls clicking glasses cheering as they are having a great time in VIP*

All Girls: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Voice Over: This Season on The Bad Girls Club….

*An overview montage of the girls out at clubs and swing from stripper poles as multiple shots would play of them getting lap dances from male strippers and wild party boys taking body shots off them*

Venus: BAD GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anna: Really like people may take me a blonde bimbo, but i am independent and really don't take shit from anyone. like i love nice things and have an expensive taste everyday i always get dressed like i am going to see my enemy.

Carla: Crying is not my weakness Crying is warning, be careful, i'm about to swing. i dont start drama and i don't start fights but if you start with me best believe i will fucking finish it.

Jasmine: You can call me a gold digging hoe so what? that's nothing new *pauses* oh wait is that a tear... *checks eyes* Oh no bitch i don't give a fuck.

Nia: Excuse me while we cut to commercial break so i can find a fuck to give.

Erica: i like to consider myself a lovable asshole, like i am one of the founder mothers of shadiness. I read people like i am hooked on phonics volume 1-18 you can also find me at your local library where you can be read to filth as well.

Anna: This is not a family! i wish girls would stop coming on here and treating bad girls club like one big happy family when its really a fucked up situation that put people together to make fools of themselves for viewers amusement.

*Scene would pick to an sunset on the country of Honduras as the screen would go turn grey as a faint imagine of the girls faces would overlap the image of the city. The montage would then speed up as it would show the girls photo shoot on the Beach and their different ventures around the country of Honduras*

Producer Lisa: You Girls are going to Miami

All Girls: AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Producer Evan: I hope you will all have a nice trip to the Virgin Islands

*The Scene would show all the girls getting excited as the words “Miami” and “Virgin Islands” Would pop up on the screen as it would show the girls having a great time.  Their laughs and screams would be heard echoing in the background of the montage. The Montage would cut to the girls running around the beach naked having no cares in the world*

*The Screen would shake as crying and scream is now heard as sorrow music would play as a montage of the girls crying and destroying things would play*

Carla: YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW! YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW HOW DARE SHE!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE SHE!!!!!!!!!!!

*Glass would be heard shattering on the floor as 2 girls would try to comfort Carla*

Marilyn: ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNA WHY ARE YOU HIDING FROM ME!!!!!

*Marilyn would be screaming to the top of her lungs as her makeup would be running down her face as she would have a cigarette in her hand the camera would pan into her beat red face as her blonde and black curls would fall to her shoulders. the screen would cut to
Anna sitting on the floor of the confessionals wiping her tears*

Venus: I Would not Fuck any of these other girls in this house BUT YOU that’s how real my feels are you Marilyn

Marilyn: I Wish I can say the same but… I am not into girls

*The Screen would show Marilyn rejecting Venus but in the next scene show her making out with girls in the club and at the house as Venus would watch from a distance. In the next scene it would a montage of the girls speaking to one another at various moments throughout their time in the house.*

Venus: We are in Honduras this is supposed to be a spiritual journey we are all here to find out more about ourselves. Advancing our mind mentally this is our redemption for letting our demons control us for so long.
3286 days 5 hours ago
Cort
Anna: Then let me be I never asked anyone to pick up behind me. So what if I am irresponsible So what if I am immature because I like to have fun SO THE FUCK WHAT, because at the end of the day when I leave this house I will go back to the richest part of Cali where my parents will take care of me. This experience is has no meaning to me I am here for the fun of it that’s all. You girls need to understand we all didn’t get casted for the same reason.

Jasmine: We all need to realize that we are going to say some fucked up shit to each other, like this is not the place for girls who are thin skinned. If you notice everyone in this house is a FIGHTER ain’t no bitch here afraid to square up and throw down out in the backyard, so if you think you can hang with that then I suggest that you pack your bags and go home because no one is playing mother bear.

Marilyn: I grew up alone on the streets of Miami I taught myself to survive never needing anyone. I was the tom boy in school ready to fight every bitch and best believe I was not afraid to fight men either. I was the orphan the street rat with no morals. I don’t live by what society says I live by what I say I make the rules, So if you think this house will mentally break me down? IT won’t because I been through too much to let this kids around the table shit break me down I been through much worst.

Carla: You say you come hurt you come from pain, but you’re the main one inflecting hurt and pain among other girls you are the main one stabbing people in the back and you think that shit is cool? Nah NAH I can never trust or respect you, because I know when someone is at their lowest you can’t wait to kick them while their down.

Erica: GET HER THE FUCK OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT you betrayed me yo! You betrayed me yo! And your sitting their laughing like everything is cool and it’s alright you have done nothing, but enjoy seeing people in pain *breaks down in Tears* You have no heart! I hope you burn in the deepest pit in hell so you can realize the hurt and pain you have caused people.

Nia: SO WHICH BITCH TOUCH MY THINGS be original! Do you bitches know how spell it? *Nia would be seen breaking things in the house as she walks around with a taser * O-R-I-G-I-N-A-L  what does that spell? *she would laugh as she would jet across the hallway and into the next bedroom* BITCHESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

*The scene would cut to the cop cars flashing outside of the house as the police would be making a police report with some of the girls from the house. In the next scene it would be a montage of multiple club fights with the locals as it would show some of the girls in hand cuff*

Police officer: LISTEN DO YOU WANT TO BE ARRESTED?

*The Scene would cut to different girls crying at various moments throughout the house*

Venus: I'm tried of getting hurt thats why i can't love people the right way because i never been love in the way that i needed.

Anna: I Just want my voice to be heard!

Carla: No one knows my story no one knows why i am like this

Marilyn: This house needs to understand that i am in control of me and me only i can do whatever the fuck i want.
3286 days 4 hours ago
Cort
*In The Next scene it would be a montage of the girls taking bats busting the windows out of the mansion as they completely destroy the house*

Jasmine: SO what if my Pussy is breaking the internet? People say I am a gold digger all the time that I am just another broke down video vixen from philly…Maybe it true *She would sip her drink* But don’t get it twisted I will drop my Gucci and still snatch a bitch.

Marilyn: IF ANYONE ever has an issue with what I do come say it to my face and watch me punch you right in it afterwards.

Erica: YOU KNOW WHAT BITCH AT THE END OF THE DAY I AM NOT YOU AND I AM FUCKING GLAD FOR THAT!

Carla: THEN STAB ME THEN BITCH

Venus: I CAN BE A STRIPPER AND IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM COME SEE ME RIGHT NOW

Nia: If I went out with these girls my stock would drop! *edit effect of an arrow crashing to the ground*

Jasmine: SHUT THE FUCK UP WHEN I AM FUCKING SPEAKING BITCH I AM A REAL ASS BITCH I DON’T PLAY NO GAMES WITH ANYBODY

Anna: I don’t care who likes me and who doesn’t I love all my haters *laughs and blows a kiss* I don’t need anybody judging me I am a bad girl and I am going to do what I wanna do end of story.

Nia: COME OUT HERE BITCH AND FIGHT ME

Erica: Bitch shut the fuck up you’re a hoe we know you have been pimped a million times over and over again.

Carla: These girls are scandalous,they're shady and backstabbing bitches. I won't bullshit anybody i'll tell them how i feel exactly, whether they want to hear it or not. Nobody messes with me.

Venus: let them hate you. Cause half of the people on this earth is gonna love you and half of them are going to hate you BUT GUESS WHAT? at the end of the day they all are thinking about you.

Anna: THE DEVIL CALLED HE WANTS ALL YALL TO COME BACK HOME

*The Bad Girls Club logo would up on the screen as the screen would then go black as a quick montage of the season would be played*

Anna: i don't know if it's because i am on my period or because this house is an emotional roller coaster, but i have really been thinking about life lately and i came to the conclusion that it really not fair and all fun and games....No plays by the rules!

Nia: I’m the best, you’ll see *winks*

open group

Love and The Music Industry

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!