This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 - Otavi

Topic » Tribal Council #4 - Otavi

2590 days 12 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Welcome back to Tribal Council, Otavi. Take a seat and I will ask some questions.

QUESTIONS:
snick427 - You seemed quite disappointed with the results of today's challenge. Was that reaction coming from the annoyance of going to Tribal Council again or was it strictly about the challenge? How has the mood of this tribe changed after three Tribal Councils?
Stary - The last two Tribal Councils have resulted in two people going who were perceived as liabilities. What will the vote be based on tonight?
rawr121 - It has been four rounds - we are now down to twelve, yet still no swap/mutiny. What do you personally expect to happen in the next few rounds? Would it be more beneficial to vote in anticipation of a looming merge/swap or to vote while keeping in mind that this same tribe could see a few more Tribal Councils together?
dwipeouts - The last two votes have been nearly unanimous - meaning that the person going to be going home tonight will be someone who was part of those two majorities. Do you expect to see yet another close-to-unanimous vote tonight or could the tribe begin to split as the choices become more difficult?
hellokittygirls - Welcome back to your own tribe. Spending a Tribal Council over at Zeila, do you see any major differences between how these two tribes run? What is Zeila doing that is allowing them to win three out of four challenges?
Karmaron72 - Even with the Observers twist in play, the last three votes have been unanimous (or close-to-unanimous). Do you feel that this twist has had a sizable impact on strategy? Has it changed how people work together behind the scenes?

IMPORANT INFORMATION:
-Votes are due by tomorrow @ 7:30 PM EST.
-SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!
-Don't forget to guess for the hidden immunity idol - it's always worth searching for.

GOOD LUCK! :-)
2590 days 12 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Also, note that there WILL be a LIVE immunity challenge tomorrow @ 8:00 PM EST. If you can't make it, please let me know.
2590 days 12 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Pat has officially chosen to send himself to attend tonight's Tribal Council.
Pokepat - You have attended all three Tribal Councils that this tribe has been to. Do you feel that the way that people from this tribe respond to you has changed since the beginning? What has changed over the course of three Tribal Councils in regards to your role as a part of the voting process?
2590 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
Say wut now?
2590 days 12 hours ago
dwipeouts
The last two votes have been nearly unanimous - meaning that the person going to be going home tonight will be someone who was part of those two majorities. Do you expect to see yet another close-to-unanimous vote tonight or could the tribe begin to split as the choices become more difficult?

Im not really sure if i expect a close to unanimous. You can never really be to sure in survie and if your going to tribal without immunity around you, you can't know if ur staying until after the votes are read.
2590 days 12 hours ago
hellokittygirls
Welcome back to your own tribe. Spending a Tribal Council over at Zeila, do you see any major differences between how these two tribes run? What is Zeila doing that is allowing them to win three out of four challenges?

idk just the conglomeration of a series of misfortunate events led us to where we are today.
lol i thought we were going to win, but alas, another fiasco

they other tribe being hoes
2590 days 11 hours ago
snick427
snick427 - You seemed quite disappointed with the results of today's challenge. Was that reaction coming from the annoyance of going to Tribal Council again or was it strictly about the challenge? How has the mood of this tribe changed after three Tribal Councils?

No, it was all about the challenge. If we lost fairly, I'd be fine, but we lost under bullshit circumstances, so I'm pissed, specifically towards you. How has the mood changed? It was fine until you fucked us.
2590 days 9 hours ago
Karmaron72
Karmaron72 - Even with the Observers twist in play, the last three votes have been unanimous (or close-to-unanimous). Do you feel that this twist has had a sizable impact on strategy? Has it changed how people work together behind the scenes?

I feel like the unanimous votes represent how close we all are to each other, and we're just trying to create a stronger team that can actually win challenges. I do feel like there's a lot of strategy behind the scenes though.
2590 days 8 hours ago
Stary
Stary - The last two Tribal Councils have resulted in two people going who were perceived as liabilities. What will the vote be based on tonight?

We're closing in on a potential swap situation and we need to make sure we're going to go into that with the right people, i think it'll be based on who everyone can trust going forward, not based on who's a liability at the moment.
2590 days ago
coolnarwhal88
5/7 votes received
2589 days 15 hours ago
hellokittygirls
is we gonna drop it soon
2589 days 15 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
*returns with urn*
We is
2589 days 14 hours ago
dwipeouts
Oh shit*t we are?
2589 days 14 hours ago
hellokittygirls
lets go fam
2589 days 14 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2589 days 14 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Alright, I'll read the votes.

open group

Survivor: New Forest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!