This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Group Rules and Summary

Topic » Group Rules and Summary

2569 days 23 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
This group will be similar to any other X Factor Group, expect for it will be a little bit more life like. Each contestant will audition as a famous singer/group, and will compete as that contestant for the rest of the season. Whoever wins at the end of the season will win a gift and their mentor will as well. Here are a few things to remember when applying for the game:

1. Each judge/mentor has three priorities: Comment and make decisions, spam the polls, and help mentor their acts. The importance of those three priorities are in that order, so as much as it is important for them to have a winning act, its the least of their priority. If you feel your mentor isn't helping, don't complain and use that free range to make smart decisions.

2. NO SPAMMING ALLOWED. When the live shows begin, no contestants will be able to spam for themselves. Spamming will ONLY be allowed by contestants IF they message me what they will be sending to people, and all it advertises is the poll, not any contestants. If I find out anyone is spamming, a contestant will get one warning, and then after that immediate elimination.

3. The schedule is NOT exact. I try to make the schedule of events go exactly as plan when it comes to dates and times... HOWEVER I have a judging panel of four, and contestants have busy lives as well, so I will be strict with deadlines, however if something comes up I will be understanding. Inactivity for an unacceptable amount of time will result in elimination or firing (judges).

4. Themes for each round will likely stay the same. It is very unlikely the themes for the live shows will change, however if they do that is my decision as the host and it will stay. It is important to keep these themes in mind especially for artists who have limited songs.

5. Have Fun. I want this to be a fun experience for judges, contestants, and viewers, so have fun and compete to win. It will be a long competition and only one artist out of 40 will win the entire thing, so work hard and show us some good music.
2569 days 23 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
6. (AUDITION RULE)- The first forty to apply get in. It is your responsibility to audition under the correct category. The four categories are:
-Females 34 and younger
-Males 34 and younger
-Adults 35 and older
-Duos/Groups
If you audition under the wrong category your audition will be deleted and you will have to reaudition under the correct category. Incomplete auditions will also be deleted.

open group

Drizella's X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!