This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Becca's House

Topic » Becca's House

2557 days ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Hello Adults! Please post your performances below! Make sure they are great because you will need to be in the Top 4 in my category to make it to the live shows! Good Luck and may the best adult win!
2556 days 23 hours ago
j0hnnyb0i
2556 days 7 hours ago
Zed55
2556 days 6 hours ago
Ekatherinna
2556 days 6 hours ago
AmAzing009
2556 days ago
Darriusdabest
2555 days 15 hours ago
beccajo16
Pink: Absolutely love everything you've done so far. The message to this song is powerful and I dig it.
Reba: Love your powerful country voice, but I have not liked any song you have chosen to perform. I don't think you're showing me your true talent.
Christina: My favorite performance of yours so far. It was raw and powerful. It didn't need all the extra stuff. It was perfect.
Sia: You've been really in the middle in my rankings and even though this performance is better, just still sticks in the middle.
Beyonce: Your voice is beautiful and powerful, but if this song was live, you would have slayed them all. Don't listen to Drizella. Live is beautiful and more telling of someones voice.
Eric: My indie darkhorse. Your sound is different and unique than anyone in this group, which I love. I was told to tell you to be more careful of posting links and to maybe check before. I am not going to fault you for that. Honest mistake.
2555 days 15 hours ago
beccajo16
The 4 making it through the next round:

Pink
Christina
Beyonce
Eric

Sorry to Reba and Sia! Reba, your song choices were just off to me and what really hurt you. Sia, you were just out performed.
2555 days 12 hours ago
Darriusdabest
Omg TYSM !

*hugs becca*
2555 days 6 hours ago
Ekatherinna
Yay, thanks a lot! :) I'm happy to still be in the competition.

open group

Drizella's X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!