This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE SHOW 3: Performances

Topic » LIVE SHOW 3: Performances

2522 days 23 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Because of the late arrival of critiques from the judges, and the fact I know you guys have been waiting, I am skipping the nonsense of posting all of the videos in an order and giving the judges critiques one by one! I am sorry for the nonsense but I am in communication with the judges to make this go smoother!
2522 days 23 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Anastasia's Critiques:
James Arthur – Nothing bad to say about this, I loved how deep your voice can get. I love how mesmerizing this is. I love it!
Fifth Harmony – It’s hard to believe this was a live performance! I thought it was a little downgraded though. 
Bruno – I didn’t really enjoy this that much tbh, I’m sorry! It’s better than your current stuff I think.
Ariana – YES
Pink – It’s all your fault you’re so talented!
Demi – Spirtually breathtaking. Yes!
Little Mix – OMG I fucking love you so much! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Taylor – This song isn’t really underrated, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.
Beyonce – Yes for world humanitarian day! I didn’t even know that was a thing.
Eric – It hasn’t been long enough. You’re so talented!
2522 days 23 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Garret's Critiques:
James Arthur: Wow, great performance. That was amazing. One of my favorites from you. The lyrics were so good and I can totally see how this may be an underrated song. Literally the lyrics were so good, it told a story from beginning to end and I loved that. I enjoyed the natural sound of your voice and I’m really enjoying the direction you’re doing. Good job!
Fifth Harmony: Upon first listen, I wasn’t that impressed but I decided to listen again and it made all the difference. I wasn’t a fan of the verses though the whole days of the week thing wasn’t interesting. I really liked the chorus though. The harmonizing vocals were great though. I thought it wasn’t as interesting as some of your other performances but it was still good.
P!nk: I enjoyed the performance. I really liked the chorus. The thought the verses weren’t as interesting but the chorus was so good it made up for it. I love it when the chorus hits and it’s just all these amazing instrumentals and your vocals and the catchiness of the song. It’s so good. I wish you would’ve showed off more of your vocal range in this song though.
Bruno Mars: This is definitely an improvement from your last two performances but it still wasn’t my favorite. I liked how the lyrics told a story and used a lot of imagery and I think this song fit the theme well, it does seem quite underrated. I didn’t like the instrumental interlude which is the main reason this song isn’t ranked higher.
Ariana Grande: Outstanding 10/10 vocals. But the song just… wasn’t interesting at all to me. It was sort of boring and I never really got into it. It didn’t seem that underrated to me either but this theme is more so an opinion than anything else. Your vocals will probably save you this time.
Eric Hutchinson: I was strangely intrigued by this performance. I actually enjoyed it. Like this song is… interesting. It’s not something I would normally hear but I like the way it’s going. Definitely underrated. I like the lyrics and the catchiness. Your voice is okay. But the song itself, I like it.
Beyonce: I like the message of the song but I just didn’t really enjoy how it went. You have strong vocals but like, this message didn’t seem very Beyonce. I’m not sure how to put it. Something was definitely off. Was it a bad performance? No way! It was quite good. But, when looking at you and seeing that performance… it just left me a bit underwhelmed.
Demi Lovato: I’m usually your biggest fan but I just wasn’t that impressed this time. The lyrics weren’t that interesting and your voice was subpar. I was expecting powerful vocals like your previous performances but this just seemed lazy. Also… what even is a nightingale? Isn’t it a bird? This song is a about a bird? Yikes.
Little Mix: Ohhh… no. Yikes, that was bad. I did not like it at all. The song was just off. Not that catchy… meh vocals… I just did not prefer it at all. Like… no, yikes.
Taylor Swift: Yeahhh… no. This would win category for most unique/interesting music video, but underrated song? NO! The chorus for this song is just bad. Singing the same phrase over and over again is not very interesting. Like… no. I’m severely disappointed. This is actually one of your worse songs and I know it has a deeper meaning but… that doesn’t make up for the fact that it’s a bad song
2522 days 23 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Drizella's Critiques:
James Arthur- This wasn’t terrible, but it didn’t live up to what you gave me last week. I hope I can get what I got from last week again otherwise you may be a one hit wonder in this competition! I think you have a lot to offer to this competition though!

Fifth Harmony- WOW! Just WOW! When I saw you chose to perform this song I was a bit let down. When I saw you guys come out here and perform it I was proven wrong! Unfortunately for me, you are the act to beat in this competition and I am not mentoring you so that stinks for me! This was absolutely beautiful even for being Live! This was actually one of 4 performances in this entire competition that was live and didn’t disappoint me! This was just jaw dropping ladies! Keep it up and you WILL win!

Bruno Mars- This was such a different feel than what we have gotten from you in past weeks. I actually loved this! Great job! I think this definitely lifted you in my eyes in this competition. In my eyes you are the most deserving male left in the competition and that could definitely help you!

P!nk- This was definitely catchy and definitely give me the P!nk feel. I am worried that you are losing momentum in this competition rather than gaining it so find a way to get our attentions every single week moving forward.

Ariana Grande- Wow wow wow! I am surprised you didn’t pick a few songs over this like greedy or touch it, but damn this was such a good choice! Every week you are the most shocking performer for me and I am so happy I get to mentor you in this competition!

Little Mix- This was such a fun catchy song! I thought it was something that was a little different from what we have gotten from you before and I definitely think you could be a dark horse in this competition!

Demi Lovato- This is such a beautiful damn song! I was so impressed! I was really contemplating keeping you in the judges houses round, but you definitely have been proving me wrong ever since! You have proven yourself as an artist to beat! This was another beautiful performance!

Taylor Swift- I see what you did by picking this song! It was risky but I think it paid off! This song should’ve been so much bigger than it was! I think you have definitely been an artist to beat these past few weeks so keep it that way.

Eric Hutchinson- This was definitely not the worst performance you have ever given. I actually thought it was decently catchy at times. I just didn’t think this was an eye catching performance by any means! I think this definitely could be a part of the competition you could get lost in so make sure you stand out every week.

Beyonce- This song is so beautiful and it makes me so sad that you aren’t listening to the critiques AT ALL! This would’ve been twenty times better if it wasn’t live. It wasn’t a good version of this song and this didn’t even really fit the theme of the week because this is already a somewhat popular song of Beyonces. Im very disappointed.
2522 days 23 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Mother Gothel's Critiques:
James- I know this is supposed to be underrated songs and although I never head of this, they should be underrated because they're unknown & good. This just felt a bit flat and bored me a bit.

5H- great song! I really enjoyed listening to this good job

Bruno- vocals medley music, harmony all great, only thing I couldn't quite follow was the lyrics and the story but other than that great submission!

P!nk- this was an incredible song choice! Enjoyed this very much!

Ariana- melody was a bit boring and tired me but the vocals were great of course

Little mix- probably tied if not lower than James for worst song of the night. I didn't like this song at all and it's probably unknown for a reason.

Demi- this is exactly what we needed from this category. Unknown but extremely INCRECIBLE song. Great song choice excellent job!!

Taylor- yet another FANTASTIC choice! I agree it's underrated and I think it is such a great song. Amazing job!!

Eric- the beginning bored me but I had hope the chorus would pick it up and make the song better but I was disappointed. Poor song to listen to.

Beyoncé- never could really follow or get into this song. Wish it could have been a bit better. Great vocals of course but that was the only good thing in this song.

open group

Drizella's X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!