This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE SHOW 3: Results

Topic » LIVE SHOW 3: Results

2522 days 14 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Lets get the results for the week started!
2522 days 14 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
This week for results, I will pair everyone up! One act in the pair was in the top 5 this week (and their placement will be revealed) and the other act was in out bottom 5 acts! Remember this week is the final double elimination week! This means that the act with the lowest votes is automatically eliminated and the other two acts in the bottom 3 will face the judges elimination!
2522 days 14 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Can we please have the following people pair up together...
...Eric and Beyonce
...Fifth Harmony and Little Mix
...Bruno Mars and James Arthur
...Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande
AND
...P!nk and Demi Lovato
2522 days 14 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Lets bring Eric and Beyonce to the stage!

One of you received the MOST public votes for the week and came in first place, and the other act received the least and will automatically be going home tonight! The act, coming in first place tonight is
ERIC HUTCHINSON! I am sorry Beyonce, but that means you came in last place and are automatically eliminated from the competition!
2522 days 14 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Next lets bring out Fifth Harmony and Little Mix!

You are our final two groups left! One of you is in our bottom 5 acts the other came in 2nd place with Tengaged! The act STILL IN DANGER IS

Fifth Harmony! Congratulations Little Mix, that means you got 2nd place with the voters!
2522 days 14 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Bruno Mars and James Arthur are up next! One of you is in our top 3 last night, coming in 3rd place with the voters! The other IS IN THE BOTTOM TWO TONIGHT (after Beyonce's elimination) and will face the judges in their vote! The act IN THE BOTTOM TWO IS
Bruno Mars! That means congratulations James, you were in 3rd place last night!
2522 days 14 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Next up is P!nk and Demi Lovato! One of you was in fourth place, the other is still in jeapoardy! The act that came in 4th place with tengaged is.

P!nk! That means Demi you are still in danger and will have to wait to find out the rest of your results!
2522 days 14 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
That leaves us with Ariana and Taylor! I will reveal now that one of you was in 5th place with the voters, and the other in 6th!

THIS MEANS YOU ARE BOTH SAFE TONIGHT, CONGRATULATIONS!

The singer in 5th place was
Taylor congratulations! This means Ariana you were in 6th!
2522 days 14 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Now we already know Bruno is in the bottom 2, but who will be joining him... Demi Lovato or Fifth Harmony? The votes are in, and the act in 7th place, barely avoiding the bottom two is
Fifth Harmony, congratulations! That means our bottom 2 tonight is Demi Lovato and Bruno Mars!
2522 days 14 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
This decision is definitely a difficult one for me! Bruno you have stood out to me more than you have to the other judges and Demi you have been an all star as well! Unfortunately tonight I have to save the act that has been more consistent and seems to be growing in this competition and truly has a chance at winning! I am sorry Bruno but I have to save Demi!
2521 days 19 hours ago
disneygeek
I have only been here for one round and I am going to have to vote by how I thought the acts did in the previous round. And although Bruno may be one of my players, Demi absolutely killed it so I have to vote to save Demi.
2521 days 19 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Demi has more potential and been more consistent. She can stay. Sorry Bruno!

open group

Drizella's X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!