This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE SHOW 4: Results

Topic » LIVE SHOW 4: Results

2519 days 1 hour ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Hello everyone and welcome to the fourth result show of Drizella's X Factor! Tonight another act will be eliminated and by the end of the night we will have our top 7! It is a very important night, so lets get straight to these results!
2519 days 1 hour ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Tonight for giving the results we are making four groups of two that are based off the amount of votes you got from the viewers! So can I please have Fifth Harmony and Eric Hutchinson head to the left of the stage. Taylor Swift and P!nk please head to the right of the stage. Ariana Grande and Little Mix please head to left center stage, which leaves James Arthur and Demi Lovato for right center stage.
2519 days 1 hour ago
Shabootyquiqui3
James Arthur and Demi Lovato
You are safe!
2519 days 1 hour ago
Shabootyquiqui3
The next two acts safe are
Fifth Harmony and Eric Hutchinson
2519 days 1 hour ago
Shabootyquiqui3
The final two acts safe are
Little Mix and Ariana Grande

This means P!nk and Taylor you are our bottom two for the week!
2519 days 1 hour ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Before we get to anymore results, we have a special guest to perform for us! For emotions night, they wanted to show us some Joy! Please welcome One Direction to the stage
2519 days 1 hour ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Now before we have any of the judges vote who they want to eliminate, lets reveal where our other acts fell in the viewer's eyes!

The two acts that came in 1st and 2nd place respectively were
James Arthur and Demi Lovato!
2519 days 1 hour ago
Shabootyquiqui3
And coming in 3rd and 4th place respectively were
Fifth Harmony and Eric Hutchinson
2519 days 1 hour ago
Shabootyquiqui3
This means that in 5th and 6th place respectively we have

Ariana Grande and Little Mix!
2519 days 1 hour ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Now lets get to the judge's votes!
2519 days 1 hour ago
Shabootyquiqui3
I personally don't think either of you two should be in the bottom two! However, the other acts worked harder to get votes and you two did not! Overall I have to save the act that I think has listened to the judge's critiques more and has been doing better throughout this entire competition! With that being said, I vote to save Taylor Swift!
2518 days 15 hours ago
C_Shizz96
You both are extremely talented and have progressed so far in this competition. With that being said, my vote is to save Taylor because I think she's been more of a threat in that sense, that and she was the only one to listen to the rules of the challenge last week. While I don't think that either of you should be in the bottom, one of you must go. Sorry Pink, I'm saving Taylor.
2518 days 3 hours ago
j0hnnyb0i
Idk how taylor is more of a threat when i ranked higher than her in most weeks but whatever lol.

open group

Drizella's X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!