This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Who do you think is A?

Topic » Who do you think is A?

4520 days 5 hours ago
TT_Fan
I honestly think A is a girl :S but I'm not sure who it is yet .-.
4520 days 5 hours ago
BlueDust
I bet it's that fugly asian Mona.
4520 days 5 hours ago
Akomes
A is a gender faker.
4520 days 5 hours ago
Brandonator
Yeah I think Mona is a
but IDK the latest episodes have been turning me away from that
4520 days 5 hours ago
Kaay
Mona !
4520 days 5 hours ago
TT_Fan
LOL @ Steevy and BlueDust she was at the party!!!
4520 days 5 hours ago
SexyBanana
I DIDN'T WATCH TONIGHTS EPISODE D:
It's 4:30 AM where I live so I have to wait till tomorrow to watch it on the internet D:
4520 days 5 hours ago
BlueDust
it's Mona.

She wanted to be in there group, but Allison said she was a fugly nerd, so she killed her.

DAH bitches.

stupid fucks.
4520 days 5 hours ago
TT_Fan
D: I definitely say watch it. It was freaky freaky, it usually always is but it definitely was tonight ._.
4520 days 5 hours ago
TT_Fan
I wonder though if there is a twin and they're lying to us. That story Ali told in the Halloween episode....could it have been true??
4520 days 5 hours ago
Brandonator
Bluedust
Garett and Jenna basically admitted to killing Allison during the mid season finale
4520 days 5 hours ago
Viola
I remember someone saying that the episodes arent going to follow the actual books.

So I honestly dont really know o_O

I feel like it could be Mona but also theyll probably throw some sort of curveball!
4520 days 5 hours ago
BlueDust
at the end jenna said "she deserved to die that way", and jenna is also A because she said "i wish thoses bitches knew that we're doing that to them". And now that they done setting the girls up so the police can't find no proof that its them that murdered ali, but the girls.
4520 days 5 hours ago
TT_Fan
I heard Mona was A in the books though Viola. I love talking about this :3

open group

Pretty Little Liars!! <3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!