This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5: Mearl Islands Application

Topic » Season 5: Mearl Islands..

4323 days 21 hours ago
GameTime
User Name: Game
Name you'd like to be called: Game
Level: Brown
Group games you've played in before: (List at least a couple with the host's name) Suitman`s series :

Cook Islands: 5th
Vanuatu : Rivals 6th
Heroes vs Villains :14th

Benlinus`s series :

Pearls Islands : 1st
All Stars : 4th 

How many hours a day are you on Tengaged?: i`ll be on dont worry :D
Why should I cast you? (Answer should be substantial) Cause i bring a good show plus strategy
How active will you honestly be? i`m honestly very active ..
When can you do challenges (usually)?pretty much anytime
4323 days 19 hours ago
JETTEJ
Good cast so far!
4322 days 6 hours ago
l0_0l
User Name: l0_0l
Name you'd like to be called: Evan
Level: Red
Group games you've played in before: (List at least a couple with the host's name) Loganworms survivor Japan, themissinglinks survivor Tocantins, Blubbas survivor Africa (WINNRAR)
How many hours a day are you on Tengaged?: depends really. maybe 4-5?
Why should I cast you? (Answer should be substantial) You should cast me because i'm a cast member that is known to be more loyal then others. I literally won Blubbas season because i refused to play dirty. I may change my methods, however i am known to be quite the under cover player, who plays with allies and plays well
How active will you honestly be? Depends, but very if i have anything to say about it
When can you do challenges (usually)? in the summer, you tell me and i'll be there (mostly)
4321 days 7 hours ago
daviewilly
User Name: daviewilly
Name you'd like to be called: David
Level: Brown
Group games you've played in before: (List at least a couple with the host's name) LoganWorm, Antega34, NicholasDavies, l0_0l
How many hours a day are you on Tengaged?: I'm only available from 5pm-10pm EST
Why should I cast you? (Answer should be substantial) I am such a strong competitor. I fight, fight, fight, and do not tolerate bull shit.  I am such a fierce competitor that I will do ANYTHING in my power to ensure my enemies do not succeed- and if I fail, it is a learning experience.
How active will you honestly be? Trust me.. I am active. Ask LoganWorm.
When can you do challenges (usually)? Anytime after 5pmEST

open group

Mearl's Survivor Westeros (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!