This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Maliyah's New Bestie- A Winner Crowned!

Topic » Maliyah's New Bestie- A Winner..

4405 days 16 hours ago
Maliyah
*Walks in and faces Babebee, Lucinda, and Swampy*

Hello ladies and welcome to the final Ceremony. For the last couple of weeks you all have been put through several challenges and Eliminations and you three have made it to the finals.

I started this game because I was looking for something that I was missing my life, and that was a best friend. Someone I can talk and count on to always have my back.

With you three ladies I find it hard to pick just one to cal my best friend cause I already love all three of you. But I think I have come to a decision so lets get down to it.

Lucinda- From the moment you signed up and joined my game I could tell that you were really here looking for a bff. Ive played a couple of games with you b4 but I was really interested in getting to know you because we hadn't had time to get to know each other. Im really glad you joined my game and no matter what Im happy to say that you and I will always be friends <3

Swampy- Me and you have been friends for a while before the game started I have to say you are one of the most nicest and sweetest person here on tengaged. You've helped me out in my charity's games and I can always trust you when playing in other games. Really glad to have you as a friend here on tengaged and after tonight I believe our friendship will only get stronger <3

Babebee- Me and you have also been friends for a while now and since the first game we had played in our friendship has gotten stronger. A lot of people here on tengaged have messaged me and have shared how much they love you as a person and I can see why. Your kind, friendly, and thoughtful. Im really happy to have you as a friend and will always cherish our friendship here on tengaged. <3

Ladies when it comes down to it I can only pick one Winner. No matter what happens I love all three of you and hope we can stay friends after this <3

I have chosen my New BFF to be

http://i39.tinypic.com/1zbulo9.jpg

BABEBEE!!! <333

Babebee really like having you as a friend here on Tengaged and from now on your my Bff :D
4405 days 16 hours ago
babebee
Omg yayyyy :) ily <3
4405 days 14 hours ago
Maliyah
Ily too!! <33
4404 days 23 hours ago
1Swampy8
Congratulations, Babebee!
4404 days 21 hours ago
babebee

open group

Maliyah's New Bestie!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!