This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bo_oM's Star to Whoredom - Rules and Application

Topic » Bo_oM's Star to Whoredom -..

4415 days 1 hour ago
Bo_oM
Welcome to the best new game to ever hit tengaged.  Bo_oM's Star to Whoredom.

Here hopeful whores will battle it out to see who the biggest whore on tengaged is.

This game will be testing people and they're whoreish reactions to situations and events.  Each round, one whore will be left out as a prude, and no one will care about them anymore.

Contestants will have to write a short paragraph on what they would do in whatever situation is thrown at them, maximizing their whoreiness.  Seems simple, but there are a lot of whores out there, do you have what it takes to be the biggest whore of them all?

Application

Username:
Whore name (can be your username if you'd like):
Write one sentence explaining why you should be selected as a top whore for this game:

May the odd be in your whoredom.
4415 days 1 hour ago
rapboy
Username:Rapboy
Whore name (can be your username if you'd like):Rapeboy
Colour Level:green
Write one sentence explaining why you should be selected as a top whore for this game:Fuck this and put me in yea whore
4415 days 1 hour ago
tommarkoliver
Username: Tommarkoliver
Whore name (can be your username if you'd like): sexcumbumcondomsplit
Colour Level: Light Green
Write one sentence explaining why you should be selected as a top whore for this game: because I like all types: including animals, plants, objects and aliens
4415 days 1 hour ago
Ryguy
Username: Ryguy
Whore name (can be your username if you'd like): Ryguy
Colour Level: TV Star
Write one sentence explaining why you should be selected as a top whore for this game: I once fucked a guy just for a handful of yellow skittles
4415 days 1 hour ago
Crayola
Username:Crayola
Whore name:Laquasha
Colour Level: Yellow
Write one sentence explaining why you should be selected as a top whore for this game: Because I is a whore and will do anything for a piece of gum.
4415 days 1 hour ago
Milkisgood
Username: Milkisgood
Whore name (can be your username if you'd like): Milky
Colour Level: Gold
Write one sentence explaining why you should be selected as a top whore for this game: My bedtime is 9:00... but sometimes when I'm out whoring myself I stay up till 9:03 :L
4415 days 1 hour ago
MBG93
Username: MBG93
Whore name (can be your username if you'd like): Daisy
Colour Level: Black
Write one sentence explaining why you should be selected as a top whore for this game: I love to show my penis on camera <3.
4415 days 1 hour ago
tyleror
Username: tyleror
Whore name (can be your username if you'd like): tylerwhore.. obv
Colour Level: tv star
Write one sentence explaining why you should be selected as a top whore for this game: i once sold my body for a diet pepsi xx
4415 days ago
tyboy618
Username: tyboy618
Whore name (can be your username if you'd like): TyroneTheStupidHoXX
Colour Level: Brown
Write one sentence explaining why you should be selected as a top whore for this game: I am a whore, I know it, and deffo more than these SLUTS here xx
4415 days ago
TheGoodMan
Username: I think it's obvious
Whore name (can be your username if you'd like): James
Colour Level: horse
Write one sentence explaining why you should be selected as a top whore for this game: Because and maybe perhaps indeed
4415 days ago
BBlover96
Username:BBlover96
Whore name (can be your username if you'd like):Jayluciousness
Colour Level:gold
Write one sentence explaining why you should be selected as a top whore for this game: I am a whore and just want to have two in me at once and this will give me that opportunity.
4414 days 19 hours ago
Squirrels1666
Username: Squirrels1666
Whore name (can be your username if you'd like): Squirrelisious
Colour Level: Purple
Write one sentence explaining why you should be selected as a top whore for this game:Cause i have fire for some people and i wanna take it out!
4414 days 18 hours ago
Nelson
Username: Nelson

Whore name: Hugh G. Rection

Colour Level: Red. Just like a blooming anus

Write one sentence explaining why you should be selected as a top whore for this game: I'll suck you off if you pick me
4414 days 18 hours ago
Shadow541
Username: Shadow541
Whore name (can be your username if you'd like): Vanilla Gumdrop
Colour Level: Black

Write one sentence explaining why you should be selected as a top whore for this game: Why write a sentence when I can just... *gives you a $100 under the table* pay my way through?

open group

Bo_oM's Star to Whoredom

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!