This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 9

3206 days 5 hours ago
konohavillage1
(I had to start it early.)
3206 days 5 hours ago
konohavillage1
As stated the other day, this poll was to help decide who won immunity for the round. With 22.4%, MATT has won.

BUT, his job is not over for the week.
3206 days 5 hours ago
konohavillage1
You see, the theme this round is TEAMWORK. And for good reason!

MATT, and Matt alone will be pairing you in groups of 2. He must group someone else with him as well, meaning they will also win immunity.

He MUST message me privately his choice. And be warned Matt, because who you pair up will help sink or swim these houseguests. You are playing as  DYNAMIC DUOS this week. That means that if you want to nominate one half of a pair, you MUST nominate the other half as well. And if you want to keep one half of a pair safe, you must let the other half slide through.
3206 days 5 hours ago
konohavillage1
After Matt decides the pair, you will EACH nominate one DUO. The TWO duos with the most votes will be going up against each other in a 4 way poll. More info about that later.

MATT you have until midnight tomorrow to submit. Good luck all. Feel free to DR with me but  I have to run out so I'll reply and prompt you ASAP

open group

Ken's Big Brother 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!