This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 13

Topic » Day 13

3202 days 2 hours ago
konohavillage1
Hello houseguests, it time for a change. From this point until I say otherwise, we are now playing under the BBUS format. Which means that game talk is allowed. Discussing nominations is allowed. And alliances are now allowed as well.

It also means we will be competing for HoH now.
3202 days 2 hours ago
Brandonator
OH MY LORDT
3202 days 2 hours ago
konohavillage1
The HoH competition today will be... a competition on how you think Tengaged perceived the evicted houseguests
12th: Joey (joey65409)
13th: Nikola (Yaxha)
14th: Witos (Weetmaster)
15th: Jake K (Jkjkjk15)
16th: Sam (Mexash)
3202 days 2 hours ago
Brandonator
They all were ugly
3202 days 2 hours ago
konohavillage1
There were five polls, and I want you all to PM me who you think got the highest percent out of Jake K, Joey, Nikola, Sam, and Witos for each one.

1) Who is the best at sharing?
2) Who is the most generous?
3) Who has the best shot at winning?
4) Who is the most annoying?
5) Who is the most dramatic?

I ALSO  want you to submit your two nominations with your answers, and a tiebreaker as well.

TIEBREAKER: How many total votes were received in all 5 polls? The closest without going over will win the tie. If everyone goes over, the closest will win.
3202 days 2 hours ago
konohavillage1
One more thing, STERLING won immunity earlier today, so he is ineligible for all competitions this week. If you want to use any other prizes given today, please PM me before sending your list. If you want to transfer, make sure the houseguest you want to transfer to hasn't already submitted, or else you will not be able to give them the prize.

You have until midnight EST to complete this challenge. Good luck.
3202 days 2 hours ago
konohavillage1
if this doesnt make sensep lease ask questions im a mess rn
3202 days 2 hours ago
Brandonator
make sensep lease
3202 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
suck my black penis
3201 days 23 hours ago
best
@Warren
3201 days 16 hours ago
konohavillage1
You can too except idr if you turned 18 or 17

If you're underage I am never making comments towards you thx

open group

Ken's Big Brother 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!