This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 16

Topic » Day 16

3199 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
BRAD, MATT. In a moment, one of you will be evicted from the Big Brother Hybrid House. When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest has just a few moments to gather his or her belongings and walk out the front door.

Afterwards I will reveal the next Head of Household in this same thread.
3199 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
Before I reveal the vote, I will say that everyone sent in a vote to evict.

....However, there is a slight catch.
3199 days 3 hours ago
lassidoggy
catch of the day: tuna on a platter
3199 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
As some or most of you know, I gave out special messages last week, some were meaningless, some were advantages, and some could possibly change this entire game.

This week, a few were used. One of them being...... a Vote Nullified Card. One houseguest has decided to null a vote this week for ENRIQUE.
3199 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
NOW, with a final vote of FOUR to THREE...
BRAD, you are safe. MATT, you have been evicted from the Big Brother Hybrid house. Please grab your things, say your goodbyes and head outside.
3199 days 3 hours ago
Thegamemister
i expected it. bye guys
3199 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
Alright, final 10 head out to the backyard for your next competition!
3199 days 3 hours ago
lassidoggy
*Walks out to nothing*
3199 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
Free from the threat of eviction, the Head of Household must nominate two people to face each other on the block. This challenge will be pretty simple. After all, who doesn't love a good puzzle?

http://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=24f73730401b

In 24 hours, you must get a screenshot of this COMPLETED puzzle sent to me. It MUST have
- Your tengaged username clearly visible in a different window.
- The finished time and percent at the bottom.
- The correct placement of 99 puzzle pieces for this puzzle.

Example: http://i.imgur.com/UnMAZbY.jpg

The houseguest who sends me the quickest completed puzzle will win the HEAD of HOUSEHOLD. Good luck houseguests, your competition begins NOW.
3199 days 2 hours ago
konohavillage1
Oh yes of course Dakota can't compete as outgoing HoH.

open group

Ken's Big Brother 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!