This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 31

Topic » Day 31

3170 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
DESHON, JERMIN. In a moment, one of you will be evicted from the Big Brother Hybrid House. When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest has just a few moments to gather his or her belongings and walk out the front door.

Afterwards I will reveal the next Head of Household in this same thread.
3170 days 9 hours ago
lassidoggy
Good luck, men!
3170 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
BY A VOTE...... OF 4 TO 2.........
3170 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
DESHON, you have been evicted from the Big Brother Hybrid House.  Please grab your things, say your goodbyes and head outside.
3170 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
Houseguests, it's time for the next Head of Household competition.
3170 days 9 hours ago
dak236
ah yes smash it in w a bat feels so good
3170 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
Free from the threat of eviction, the Head of Household must nominate two people to face each other on the block. MATT, as outgoing HoH, you are not eligible to compete.

This Head of Household is called "GIVE OR TAKE." In a moment, I will post a blog with each of the houseguests playing in this HoH. You each will be given 4 sticks to start with. Your goal is to be the last houseguest with sticks. You will accomplish this by asking tengagers to give you a stick, but they can only do so by taking from another.

RULES:
1) The comments must be tagged to count. (As in "Give to @konohavillage1 and take from @Mexash")
2) NO houseguest from this season, past or current, is allowed to steal or give.
3) Once a houseguest has reached 0 sticks, they can not be stolen from or given to anymore.
4) One comment per tengaged user.
5) If a winner has not been decided by 4:00 PM EST today, whoever has the highest amount of sticks will receive the Head of Household key.
3170 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
If there are no questions, I will get the blog ready.
3170 days 9 hours ago
lassidoggy
How phat you is?

open group

Ken's Big Brother 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!