This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 38

Topic » Day 38

3164 days 16 hours ago
konohavillage1
*sigh* Sorry about that.
3164 days 16 hours ago
konohavillage1
Jermin: Houseguests, please head inside for the veto ceremony.

*inside*

Jermin: Houseguests, this is the veto ceremony. With this power, I may remove one of Sterling's nominations, or keep them the same. I would like to give Trish an opportunity to plead your case on why I should veto you.

*Trish pleads*
3164 days 16 hours ago
konohavillage1
Jermin: Well it's the final 7 and I finally won something. Better late than never. I'm going to take veto necklace off of my neck. I will look at it. Kiss it. And put in right back on my neck. Sterling you tried but not today. I hope this is a wake up call for some of you in the house. This is Big Brother not ru Paul's next top model. I choose to veto myself.
3164 days 16 hours ago
konohavillage1
Sterling: *stands* I have decided to nominate...

Matt. I am nominating you in fairness that you have nominated me last week. Nothing personal, all game. Good luck.

*Matt sits down*

Sterling: This veto ceremony is adjourned. *closes box*

HOUSEGUESTS, please send me a vote to evict between MATT and TRISH. You must ALSO send me a goodbye message for BOTH nominees, in the event they are evicted. I will give you a 24 hour period to vote, but considering how slow this round was I'd appreciate us being done BY MIDNIGHT. You may change your vote as often as possible, but once I get all the votes I will be closing down voting and revealing who left. If you want to use or transfer any messages, please send them to me before the vote is revealed. Good luck.

Also this next HoH will be quick and painless to make sure for all this down time.

open group

Ken's Big Brother 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!