This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 39

Topic » Day 39

3163 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
MATT, TRISH. In a moment, one of you will be evicted from the Big Brother Hybrid House. When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest has just a few moments to gather his or her belongings and walk out the front door.

Afterwards I will reveal the next Head of Household in this same thread.
3163 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
BY A VOTE.....

OF 2 TO 2, WE HAVE A TIE.
3163 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
Sterling, as the current HoH, you must now break the tie.

Sterling: *stands* I vote to evict....
TRISH.

Trish, you  have been evicted from the Big Brother Hybrid house. Please grab your things, say your goodbyes and head outside.
3163 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
Final 6. You can stay inside for this HoH.

Free from the threat of eviction, the Head of Household must nominate two people to face each other on the block. Sterling, as outgoing HoH, you are eligible to compete THIS ROUND. As you can tell, this will be different HoH from normal.

This challenge is called "MASTERPIECE (MONA LISA)" #BuyItOnITunes

...and you've already completed it.

The other week I asked everyone to make their best representation of each other. The person who was voted house artist won $10. However, what I neglected to mention was that their muse would become the following HoH.

Meaning, congrats ISAAC! You have won the Head of Household! I need your nominations by midnight please. Good luck everyone.
3163 days 4 hours ago
dak236
Lmao slay

open group

Ken's Big Brother 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!