This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 41

Topic » Day 41

3160 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
It was really no contest in TENGAGED RAINBOW but just for the record I guess.

The 3 tags that were not given to any owners go to....
DAKOTA
ISAAC
and ISAAC

Meaning with 7 points DAKOTA wins!!! He has 24 hours to give me a decision on what he want to do with it. Isaac, please also send me a message of who you'd like to renominate if veto is used. Good luck.
3160 days 20 hours ago
dak236
Slay me
3160 days ago
konohavillage1
Dakota: It's time to head inside for the veto ceremony.
3160 days ago
konohavillage1
*inside*
Dakota: MATT, STERLING. You have been nominated. However, with the Power of Veto I have the power to remove one of you from the block, or keep Isaac's nominations the same. Before I make my decision, I'd like to ask you both to plead your case on why I should veto you.

*the houseguests plead*
3160 days ago
konohavillage1
Dakota: As yall know I can veto one of the nominees. and I have talked it over. Its really in my best interest to..
save Sterling. I'm not one to backstab people, and I'm not gonna start now when I have the power to save one of them.  SO Sterling, I'm gonna pop you right up off that block. Isaac, now you must choose a replacement nominee.
3160 days ago
konohavillage1
Isaac: *stands* I have decided to nominate...
ABEL. Abel, I love you, and I don't want you to think it's because I don't. Talk to me after the ceremony. However, I had to do this. Also,

Dakota: This veto ceremony is adjourned.

HOUSEGUESTS, please send me a vote to evict between ABEL and MATT. You must ALSO send me a goodbye message for BOTH nominees, in the event they are evicted. I will give you until midnight tomorrow to vote. You may change your vote as often as possible, but once I get all the votes I will be closing down voting and revealing who left. If you want to use or transfer any messages, please send them to me before the vote is revealed. Good luck.

open group

Ken's Big Brother 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!