This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 44

Topic » Day 44

3158 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
It's time for the next HoH. Free from the threat of eviction, the HoH MUST nominate two houseguests for eviction. Isaac, as outgoing HoH, you may not compete.

This competition is called "MASTERMIND." Here's how it works.
3158 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
In the game of Mastermind you will have a bunch of differently colored spheres that you will use to try and guess a pre-determined secret code.

Each code will consist of four spheres like so:

http://33.media.tumblr.com/2b62ff7a11dbaeed858d75d88d9c0958/tumblr_inline_nc0tjcTUyt1qa8jkl.png

This code will be kept SECRET from all of you, and will only be known by me. It is up to you to try and solve the code by placing down four spheres in an attempt to match the secret combination.

The code can be any combination of these colors:

Black, Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Pink, and Purple.
3158 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
There can be duplicate colors in the same code, like so:

http://38.media.tumblr.com/1bd75de4719adbfd26cb48159bec7dd6/tumblr_inline_nc0tojrSRY1qa8jkl.png

Each turn you will say something along the lines of “TURN 1: I place down a black sphere, a yellow sphere, a pink sphere, and a black sphere.” You MUST tell me the colors of the spheres in the order that you want them to appear from left to right. Then I will respond by telling you how correct your answer is by telling you how many of your spheres were the correct color and how many of your spheres were in the right spot. However, I will not tell you which spheres were the correct color or were in the correct spot. That’s up to you to figure out.
3158 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
FOR EXAMPLE: If the code we had was black, red, green, and green and you said, “TURN 1: I place down a black sphere, a green sphere, a yellow sphere, and a black sphere” then we would respond with, “Two of your spheres are the right color. One of your spheres is in the right position.” Because although you guessed green correctly, you put it in the wrong spot. Once again, we WILL NOT be able to tell you which specific spheres are correct or incorrect.

The person that guesses the code in the shortest amount of turns WILL become the next Head of Household.

TIEBREAKER QUESTION: “How many turns, overall, did it take all the houseguests to figure out the code?”

You have until midnight tomorrow. Message me when ready to compete.

open group

Ken's Big Brother 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!