This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 5 Winner Interview!

Topic » Tengaged's Next Top Model..

3628 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
RM Model/Designer Management is proud to introduce the new Model....Florence Welch!

Here are a few questions the public is dying to know Florence!
1. How is it being the Winner?
2. What have you been doing after the show?
3. Who did you get along with better in the house?
4. Who did you like the least in the house?
5. Did you like your spread in RM Magazine?
6. What are your plans for the future?
7. Did you really think you deserved to win?
8. Much more contestants won Best Photo more than you, what made you the winner?
9. What is your trademark?
10. Will we see you in Cycle 6 as a judge?

Please answer them with more than 2 sentences each!
3627 days 2 hours ago
kkoster001
1. How is it being the Winner?
It's amazing. I have been given so many oppurtunities since I won the show. I'm just happy all my jard work paid off, but again I really have to thank the judges.

2. What have you been doing after the show?
I have been working with photographers from different magazines, as well as Rm Magazine for my spread. Along with that I created my own fragrance that is selling well. Its been really great.

3. Who did you get along with better in the house?
I really got along eith everyone so its tough but ne and Brittany had a friendly competition going on until she was eliminated. She was a big friend of mine in the house.

4. Who did you like the least in the house?
I really liked every girl, however I disliked Jasmine slightly because seemed to think she was above the rest of us.

5. Did you like your spread in RM Magazine?
I loved it. The photoshoot was a blast and I think it all came out beautifully.

6. What are your plans for the future?
My plans for the future are to continue modeling and show the world what I have.  Its been a blast so far and i'm so excited to continue.

7. Did you really think you deserved to win?
I think at the beginning of the competition I wasn't the top model but as things went along I took more risks and stood out more. Although everyone deserved to win i'm glad I was given the oppurtunity and privelage of being the next top model.

8. Much more contestants won Best Photo more than you, what made you the winner?
What made me stand out was the risks I took in my shots. As well as the improvement I made throughout the competition, which was immense.

9. What is your trademark?
My trademark/catchprase is Don't limit your challenges; challenge your limits. Its something I live by and used to help better myself in the competition.

10. Will we see you in Cycle 6 as a judge?
Possibly. Its all up to the company if they will allow it, but I sure hope so.

open group

RM Magazine/Model Management

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!