This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 0: Introduction

Topic » Day 0: Introduction

2132 days 6 hours ago
saxonmath
Hello and welcome to Endurance! I have not mailed anyone yet, so if you're stalking this page... hi! Before we get started, let me explain everything about the game.

1) The objective of this game is obvious, to get all 14 pyramid pieces and become Endurance champs. There are two ways to earn pyramid pieces: winning an Endurance mission or an eliminated team gives their pieces to you.

2) Endurance Missions: The team that wins this type of mission will earn a piece and may have the chance to give a team a samadhi, or a handicap in the Temple Mission.

3) Temple Missions: The team that wins this type of mission will have the power to select two teams up to the Temple of Fate.

4) Temple of Fate: The two teams here will battle it out in a luck competition similar to rock, paper, scissors. Instead, elements will be played: water, wood, fire.
Water puts out fire (Water wins)
Fire burns wood (Fire wins)
Wood floats on water (Wood wins)
The team that wins two rounds out of three will come back to base camp, while the other team will be eliminated and must give their pieces to a team that is still playing.

Other things:
5) All twists directly come from YOUR OWN VOICE. So, anything you said in the application *may* just happen. Switching partners? Time disadvantage as a samadhi? Superteams? You bet your asses that it will happen sometime in the game.

6) I have tailored MOST of the missions to your interests (i.e. less spam, more puzzle). Expect to see that in upcoming missions. Ironically, this is called “Endurance.” but I think there’s like one Endurance type challenge. Everyone just seems to LOVE puzzles.

7) Instead of 14 boring pieces, you guys have me pieces that you would create. So, here are your new pieces:
1) Petty- "Tengaged is petty, so it seems necessary."
2) Integrity- "Not straying from who you are."
3) Survivor- "Skill I feel like is missing from Endurance."
4) Loyalty- "You need to have loyalty in order to have a strong team and to trust surrounding teams."
         Another explanation for Loyalty: "cuz bitches aint loyal"
5) Alliance- "Given to the team that had the best alliances throughout the game."
6) Honesty- (no explanation)
7) Determination- "You can't expect to do well at the game if you don't have the ambition and determination to win"
8) 3rd Eye- "Awarded to the team that can see what others can't but is really there."
….. and 6 “old” pieces from the original show.
9) Karma
10) Friendship
11) Teamwork
12) Luck
13) Knowledge
14) Strength

8) Everyday there will be a mission. Most of the missions will be live, except for a few. I will try to not interfere with Big Brother’s schedule, so for those days plan on having a really early challenge or a really late challenge. It is important to give me your samadhi decision and temple of fate teams ASAP. It is also important for the teams up on the ToF to give me their elements ASAP.

9) It is IMPORTANT to have a Google Account. There will be missions that will require you to copy a document (whether it’s Google Slides or Spreadsheets) and do the mission from there (i.e. LIVE puzzle challenges where you have to rotate pieces). There are some missions such that the Google document is there as a helpful tool and you can do the mission without it.

10) Your ability to screenshot will be needed :-)

11) Give me up-to-date information on your alliance and group chats. Spill the tea to your host!

12) Most of these missions don’t require both players on each team to be here. There may be times where it is an advantage to have both players.

13) Please be active and spill/sip a lot of tea (but be civil)! If you’re inactive, I have the right to remove you from the game.

That’s it for introductions- if you have any questions, post them here! I'll see you on day 1 (which is soon).

open group

Saxonmath's Endurance

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!