This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Public Confessional Booth

Topic » Public Confessional Booth

2110 days 9 hours ago
saxonmath
Goof around here, but at the end of each round, I will ask general questions about your game here. This is voluntarily and will be private. This forum is for end-of-the-round questions by me and you guys being crazy.
2110 days 9 hours ago
JonMcGillis
Someone found my secret stache of candy and took all the fuckign swedish fish
Bish.
2110 days 9 hours ago
saxonmath
Round 1 Statistics:
Endurance Mission Winner: Purple
Samadhi Holder: Green
Temple Mission Winner: Gray
Temple of Fate Teams: Brown & Red

Questions:
-Did Purple team and Gray team make a good decisions (green getting the samadhi and brown and red going to the TOF)?
-7 teams are going to be left. Guess what the outline will be going forward (adding twists along the way) and rankings for each team.
          -Who's the strongest team so far? Weakest? Should they stop/start playing a hard game?
-Has your team made alliances yet? If so, who? If not, why not?
-If a partner switch happens soon, who would you want to be with? Do not want to be with?
2106 days 9 hours ago
saxonmath
Round 2 Statistics:
Endurance Mission Winner: Yellow
Samadhi Holder: Yellow (advantage) // Red & Purple (switched)
Temple Mission Winner: Blue
Temple of Fate Teams: Green & Gray

Questions:
-Did Yellow make a good choice on switching Red & Purple and Blue choosing Green & Gray?
-6 teams are going to be left. Is the superteam twist going to come to play?
    -Do you think alliances will show if the superteam twist does come into play?
-What's your strategy moving forward? Tomorrow's Endurance mission will be quite a ride.
2106 days 9 hours ago
BigBrotherSuperToMe
My partner didn’t know I stole his Swedish fish but I, gonna put the, back at night so he thinks he was dreaming
2106 days 8 hours ago
It1002
I think one of the Yellows took the other’s Swedish fish. I don’t know, they’re weird
2106 days 7 hours ago
JonMcGillis
So I woke up, and my bag of swedish fish is back, but like half are missing. my partner is pretty energetic right now, which might explain it sicne the bag had 1.9 pounds of swedishfish
2105 days 17 hours ago
semajdude
i vow revenge if i am lucky enough to come back from temple i will work harder and be more active if not ive had a fun experience and wish u all the best... minus bryan
2104 days 8 hours ago
JonMcGillis
so my partner admitted to taking my swedish fish, then proceeded to take the rest of them.
2104 days 7 hours ago
saxonmath
Round 3 Statistics:
Endurance Mission Winner: Green
Samadhi Holder: Blue
Temple Mission Winner: Green
Temple of Fate Teams: Blue & Red

-Who's being pushed and who's dead weight in this game?
-In one of the upcoming missions (not the final one), having a lot of pieces will give you a bit of an advantage. With that being said, is it still safe to be under the radar and not win an Endurance Mission? Or is making allies, praying they will give you their pieces a better choice to get pieces in the game?
2102 days 10 hours ago
saxonmath
Round 4 Statistics:
Endurance Mission Winner: Orange [IMMUNITY]
Samadhi Holder: none (superteams)
Temple Mission Winner: Green & Purple
Temple of Fate Teams: Red & Yellow

-What's happening this weekend?
-Be sure to get as many pieces as possible before the next Endurance Mission (i.e. you better talk to the eliminated team before the endurance mission starts!)

open group

Saxonmath's Endurance

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!