This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 8: Endurance Mission 3 (Out on a Limb)

Topic » Day 8: Endurance Mission 3..

2106 days 11 hours ago
saxonmath
This mission is brought to you by Season 3 Episode 8, where king Monroe won for the Yellow team!

This mission will end 24 hours after the start time (so 8:00 PM EST on Wednesday; this will give you one hour of rest/strategizing before the Temple Mission).

Since 1 hour is a short amount of time of transition to the next challenge, I will need teams to give me two things:
1) If a superteam mission is to occur for the Temple Mission, please list 2 teams of 3. Please also consider Gray/Green team their results come a little bit late.
2) If a normal temple mission is to occur, please give me the team you want to give the samadhi to.

Once 8:00 PM EST hits on Wednesday, I will reconfirm what you said (in case there are last minute switch-ups)

NOTE: In order to win this mission, teams will need BOTH players to participate. It is possible to win with one player. It's a nonlive Endurance mission... both of you will most likely participate anyways.
2105 days 13 hours ago
saxonmath
Challenge details; no need to check in. Challenge will start at 8 PM today and end 8PM tomorrow. Don't forget about sending me your choices above.

Hawaii's version:
One member of each team will sit at the end of an enormous seesaw that is perched over the water. The other team member will struggle to hang onto a rope attached to the other end of the seesaw in order to keep their partner suspended. If a team member lets go of their rope, the opposite end of the seesaw will drop and their partner will plunge into the water, eliminating the team from the game. In a test of sheer strength, the team whose partner remains suspended the longest wins the game. (cr: wikia)

Here's how our version will work:
You will make your first post saying *hangs onto rope* via MAIL (adding your partner is STRONGLY encouraged) since it has timestamps. After at least an hour has passed (60 minutes), your team will mail me *hangs onto rope* again. You will earn a point for each post.

Notes:
-Both players on each team may participate, but you will NOT earn two points (Ex: player 1 mails me at 8:03 pm, player 2 mails me at 8:14pm and player 1 mails me at 9:04pm). If both players mail me, I will take the LATER time for you to wait. This is why I ask you to mail me and your partner. Communication is key. In this case, I would've taken player's 2 time. Since player 1 mailed me at 9:04pm, they wouldn't have earned a point until they have mailed me at 9:14pm or later.
        -Regarding both players participating, teams can earn a point by alternating mail, or mailing me when your teammate is inactive. (Ex: player 1 mails me at 8:03pm and player 2 mails me at 9:04pm)
-I will be STRICT to the SECOND. So, if you mail be at 8:04:03pm and mail me again at 9:04:02pm, that is not an hour and a point will not be rewarded. That, my folks, is 00:59:59 minutes.
-You will earn FIVE (5) points if you are lucky enough to post EXACTLY ONE HOUR. (ex: mailing me at 8:04:32pm and mailing me again at 9:04:32pm) It's possible for this to happen~

You will do this for 24 hours and the team with the most points will win the Endurance Mission, a piece, and the power of either picking superteams or giving the samadhi to a team, based on what tomorrow's Temple Mission is (I can't tell you yet until this mission is over!).
2105 days 13 hours ago
saxonmath
If you have any questions, please post them here!
2105 days 13 hours ago
saxonmath
It's 8, I'll see you guys in 24 hours!
2104 days 14 hours ago
saxonmath
I have the results early, because no team will beat this team-- GREEN TEAM WINS THE ENDURANCE MISSION!

open group

Saxonmath's Endurance

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!