This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Days 12/13: Weekend Rest/Twist

Topic » Days 12/13: Weekend Rest/Twist

2102 days 11 hours ago
saxonmath
More info to come when ToF finishes.
2101 days 16 hours ago
saxonmath
Orange, Green, Purple, and Yellow. Congratulations on making it to the top 4! This basically means you’re at the halfway mark.... or are you really?

Come on out guys!
*Brown team, Gray team, Blue team, and Red team shows up to camp*

Let’s shake things up a little bit! One of these four eliminated teams will have the chance to come back to the game, making 5 teams. And guess what? YOU will have a part in what team will be coming back. Here’s how this NONLIVE mission will work:

We will be using the rules for Endurance Mission 3: Out on a Limb.

Eliminated teams competition (copied and pasted from Endurance Mission 3):
-You will make your first post saying *hangs onto rope* via MAIL (adding your partner is STRONGLY encouraged) since it has timestamps. After at least an hour has passed (60 minutes), your team will mail me *hangs onto rope* again. You will earn a point for each post. 

Notes: 
-Both players on each team may participate, but you will NOT earn two points (Ex: player 1 mails me at 8:03 pm, player 2 mails me at 8:14pm and player 1 mails me at 9:04pm). If both players mail me, I will take the LATER time for you to wait. This is why I ask you to mail me and your partner. Communication is key. In this case, I would've taken player's 2 time. Since player 1 mailed me at 9:04pm, they wouldn't have earned a point until they have mailed me at 9:14pm or later. 
        -Regarding both players participating, teams can earn a point by alternating mail, or mailing me when your teammate is inactive. (Ex: player 1 mails me at 8:03pm and player 2 mails me at 9:04pm)
-I will be STRICT to the SECOND. So, if you mail be at 8:04:03pm and mail me again at 9:04:02pm, that is not an hour and a point will not be rewarded. That, my folks, is 00:59:59 minutes.
-You will earn FIVE (5) points if you are lucky enough to post EXACTLY ONE HOUR. (ex: mailing me at 8:04:32pm and mailing me again at 9:04:32pm) It's possible for this to happen~

Current teams competition:
-Rules will be the same as above; however, you must add one thing in your post-- the team you are supporting. For every post, you will give them 0.5 points. You may only list one team per post, but you are allowed to give me different teams every hour (i.e. Gray team in the first hour; Brown team in the second hour; Blue team in the third hour; Red team in the fourth hour, etc…)
-You will give the team of your choice TWO (2) points if you are lucky enough to post EXACTLY ONE HOUR.

The eliminated team that has the most amount of points will come back to camp and will be given the INTEGRITY piece. If there is a tie, I will use the score without the help of the current teams. If that’s another tie, the team with the shortest amount of time from their first post to their last post will return back to the game (shortest amount of time = small variation = consistency with their time).

This mission will go from 5PM EST today (Saturday) to 11PM EST tomorrow (Sunday). This gives you 30 hours. If you have any questions, post them here.
2101 days 16 hours ago
saxonmath
(Note: I won't be mailing y'all at 5PM EST)
2100 days 9 hours ago
saxonmath
There is about 65 minutes left in the competition and there's a big lead for one team, though if other teams come up and help the team that's currently in second, it would be a big comeback! Official results will come at/around 11:05

open group

Saxonmath's Endurance

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!