This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nini's Survivor Rules and Regulations

Topic » Nini's Survivor Rules and..

4190 days ago
Ninihead25
1. Do NOT harass another player. It is okay to fight because drama is always fun to watch but don’t harass someone; if you do, you will receive one warning, if you continue, you will be removed from my game.
2. Try to vote on time. There is no rush, but I would like it if you could vote within 24 hours. If you don’t vote for more than two times in a row, you will be removed from the game.
3. Always vote on jury. I hate it when people won't vote on the jury.
4. Don't go inactive, if I see you have been gone for more than three days, you will e removed from my game.
5. Try to compete by spamming a little for your tribe; no one likes a weak link on their tribe.
6. Do NOT yell at me or get angry at me for releasing a twist or accidentally forgetting to do something. Like harassment, you will receive one warning, if you persist, you will be removed from my game.
7. Have fun. I can only do so much in this game to make it fun.

That is all for now. I reserve the right to add/ or make changes to my rules. If you feel something should be added, just mail me and if I think it's important, I will add it. PYN if you understand the rules. If you have questions you can mail me or ask me in here.
4178 days ago
Ninihead25
8. Failure to vote 3 times in a row will have you become medically evacuated.
4171 days 4 hours ago
Ninihead25
9. If the vote turns out in a tie, the people who are tied will immediately go to Purple Rock; No re-votes.

open group

Nini's Old Survivor: Africa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!