This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Speeches/Questions

Topic » Jury Speeches/Questions

4270 days 18 hours ago
morganr219
The 2 finalists, Brumming and amr, are allowed to make a speech persuading the jury to vote for them. The jury is also allowed to ask each finalist one question. Please do that here.

Jury members:
Michael
Rikku
Bethra
Inaciolaralis
Austin

Please send me your vote for the winner of Fast Survivor!
The cut off for votes will be 12 hours! Thank you!
4270 days 18 hours ago
Brumming
Oh hey there jury,

It was fun doing this game with you, some hard decisions had to be made along the way, and some of you were voted out, unfortunately that's how this game works.

If you think I'm worthy of winning this edition of Fast Survivor then cast your vote on me, if you feel like amr is more worthy then vote for her. It's down to you, and it's how you feel and think about this that matters.

We both did well in challenges on our original tribe and also during the individual immunity, we were always in the top three result wise so we have earned our spots here in the final.

It's all down to you guys.

Thanks for this game and see you in some other one on Tengaged.

-Brumming
4270 days 18 hours ago
Inaciolaralis
Why you blindisided me Brumming?
4270 days 17 hours ago
Bethra
Um I have a one question. Why did you choose to take amr over me. She was obviously doing better.
4270 days 11 hours ago
Brumming
To answer both of you... Because she asked me to join this and because we were working together.
4270 days 2 hours ago
morganr219
With 3 votes, Brumming you have been voted the winner of Fast Survivor congratulations!!!
4270 days 2 hours ago
Brumming
Good times.
4270 days ago
Inaciolaralis
Congrats! *.*

open group

Fast Survivor - Season 1 Results!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!