This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PANEL #2

Topic » PANEL #2

3115 days 23 hours ago
Blondelle
Welcome models, here are your critiques. You do not have to obide by them but it is recommended.

SASHA:
Hunny this photo is FIERCE! Just like you girl<3 Keep doing what you're doing!

BUBBA:
Very formal and professional. However your model type is a little different than last week's so make sure you stick to your niche.

ARI:
This shot is very sexy and compelling. I appreciate you sticking to your model type. You have very sexy pictures but it's a reserved sexy.

NICOLE:
This shot is very fairytale! Although it deviates from the jungle aspect, your connection with the creature is beautiful!

DIMITRA:
THIS IS TOO HIGH FASHION! I LOVE IT! I noticed that you grabbed this photo from Vogue's website which means you know you're stuff and are a very educated model.

IMOGEN:
Because this photo is black and white, it saves you. Your arms seem too stiff and it feels as if you're almost frozen with fear because of your snake.

GALEXTRA:
This photo is very nice as it shows you're entire outfit. The quality is a little small, but I enjoy how well you are cradling your pet.

ADELIA:
This shot is very fairytale as well but there's a beautiful calmness to it that I get when looking at it. Keep it up!

KRISTA:
You are an absolute firebomb in this one! Its very controlling and confident. You are the one in power and it looks great!

BARBIE:
Im not entirely sure how you an embody an animal in this photo because all I see is a girl in a bikini...

So, now myself and Leah will collaborate and when you return we will see who is going home...
3115 days 19 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Welcome girls lets get to the photos
The first name and best photo is.....
Ari
3115 days 19 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Runner up
Dimitra
3115 days 19 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Krista
3115 days 19 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Sasha
3115 days 19 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Adelia
3115 days 19 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Nicole
3115 days 19 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Imogen
3115 days 19 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Charlize
3115 days 19 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Galaxetra
3115 days 19 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Will Barbie and Bubba please step forward

Both of you stand before for two very similar reasons. Your faces in your photography are simply boring. Bubba you started out well and simply dropped terribly this week by changing your model type, and Barbie you have been giving us the same face for two weeks; but one of you photographs better than the other.
So, who is it?
3115 days 19 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Barbie.
Your face has proven stronger than Bubba's. Find something edgier go for editorial things instead of the same stripper looking kind of girl. If you don't take this advice, you will be going home next week. Okay?

Bubba, work on the intensity of your face and don't hide it. Last week you wore sunglasses and it hurt your photo, this week your face had no expression so go home and look in the mirror and see what you can change okay? good luck <3
3115 days 19 hours ago
SummerRae101
OK, I Got it and will improve!
3115 days 10 hours ago
Dimitra
thanks for 2nd best photo ;)

open group

TNTM Cycle:1 GIRLS & GUYS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!