This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PANEL #6

Topic » PANEL #6

3117 days 1 hour ago
PeachessnCream
Dimitra - YES You're back on track this is a huge step up. Proud of you girl <3

Sasha - This is ALL wrong I gave you advice on what to do and you didnt do it. San Francisco??? The Golden Gate Bridge?????? Instead you gave me a lawn chair and sand, oh yeah, beyonce was there too.....

Ari - Another big step up! No longer on the bottom I see I really do love this shot super thematic and really well job modeling.

Krita - DAMN HUGE surprise from you! You gave me exactly what I wanted SHAPES and Eyes!! So proud omg you've really surprised me too. You had the hardest place to model too! Theres not much to resemble Oregon but this photo makes me proud that you're from there and the dress is awesome!

Adelia - Huge set back for you this is not good. Your supposed to show me the town, the culture, but you gave me rocks and water which was incorrect. You could've been in Hawaii, The Cook Islands, it doesn't matter, you should have given us more and you didnt.
3117 days 1 hour ago
PeachessnCream
Best photo

KRISTA
3117 days 1 hour ago
PeachessnCream
Runner Up

DIMITRA
3117 days 1 hour ago
PeachessnCream

Ari
3117 days 1 hour ago
PeachessnCream
Will Adelia and Sasha please step forward

Sasha - You didnt listen. I said eyes, but giving me a photo of Beyonce simply wont cut it. Idk where you're from either? The Bahamas? Jamaica? certainly not san francisco

Adele - Same issue dear its a great photo but you did not embrace the theme

So who stays in this competition?
3117 days 1 hour ago
PeachessnCream

.the model is

Adelia

You have earned your spot in this competition and you have to keep embracing every little word we say

Sasha, good luck in the industry you've given good but you could've given great so go home and practice. Natasha and I know you can do it.
3117 days 1 hour ago
PeachessnCream
Congratulations Final 4
3117 days 1 hour ago
Dimitra
Thanks for 2nd photo ! I think i deserve 1st photo but its ok... My places from all photoshoots are better from other models...so i hope to win ! Gl all and congrats for final 4 ! <3
3117 days 1 hour ago
Emotion
Oh my goodness thanks for best photo!

open group

TNTM Cycle:1 GIRLS & GUYS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!