This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PANEL #7

Topic » PANEL #7

3095 days 15 hours ago
Blondelle
CRITIQUES:

Adelia - This photo is beautiful! You look 10 feet tall and have a beautiful arch in your back! You didn't quite capture the essence of the color black however, but nonetheless this shot is great!

Dimitra - This photo is a major set back for you, hunny. You are way better than this. To choose a color such as gold and to deliver a photo that doesn't match your model type and is low quality is close to unacceptable from a girl whose been doing as well as you.

Ari - commercial. commercial. commercial. pose. pose. pose. boring. boring. boring. you did a great job of showing off the shoes and dress, but everything else is sleepy and you look like a prom girl in high school who wants to be a model rather than actually being one.

Krista - This shot, is KILLER! You truly embodied the royal power of your color and have displayed your confidence perfectly! Nice job.
3095 days 15 hours ago
Blondelle
4 beautiful models stand before me...but I only have 3 photos in my hands; and these photos represent the girls that are finalists, and are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model.

Best Photo is....

Krista
3095 days 15 hours ago
Blondelle
Next photo...

Adelia
3095 days 15 hours ago
Blondelle
Congratulations, you two are both finalists.

Will Ari and Dimitra please step forward, you both stand before me for falling flatter than anticipated at this point in the competition. Both of you have only earned best photo once, while the competitors to your left have both earned it three times. If you want to stay you will need to show them and show the judges that you can win.

Ari - You stand before me due to the fact that you have been making it by the skin of your teeth each week. Since week 3, you have fallen into a ditch that you seem to not be able to get out of.

Dimitra - Dimitra, what are you doing here? A girl of your talent should've been on top this week. You have always been stuck in the runner-up position, you've been so close but no cigar and you need to break free of that if you want any chance at staying.

So who stays?

Dimitra. It's go time for you. If you want to win you need to be perfect at these next two photoshoots. If you slip up once, it will cost you.

Ari, it truly has been a pleasure. You've delivered some amazing photos throughout this competition and we wish you the best of luck <3
3095 days 15 hours ago
Emotion
Thank you so much for best photo !
3095 days 7 hours ago
Dimitra
...thanks......

open group

TNTM Cycle:1 GIRLS & GUYS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!