This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

3110 days 19 hours ago
Blondelle
Only 12 of you will be selected so you better make these answers count if you want our casting directors to choose YOU!

((( Your model/character must be at least 18 years or older to play due to the fact that we want this game to be as realistic as possible )))

APPLICATION:
- Name:
- Model Type:
- Why We Should Pick You:
3110 days 18 hours ago
Blondelle
NOTE; Your "Model Type" describes your physical appearance and what your model will look like in your photos. It can consist of their hair color, body type, etc.
3110 days 18 hours ago
KingGeek
APPLICATION:
- Name: Charlize Michaelson
- Hometown: Beverely Hills, CA
- Model Type: Blonde long hair, skinny, chic and lavish style clothing, tall
- Why We Should Pick You: I'm the Queen Bee duh! Who wouldn't pic the queen? I have that "It!" Factor you need!
3110 days 18 hours ago
rory17
- Name: Ari Roriso
- Hometown: Manhattan, NY
- Model Type: Blonde hair, beautiful, fashionable, tall
- Why We Should Pick You: I am the best and I can be very flexible as a model.
3110 days 18 hours ago
Emotion
-Name: Krista Ammers
- Hometown: Portland, Oregon
- Model Type: she has light blonde hair, 5inches past shoulder length. Blue eyes, slightly underweight, her style is goth, ripped jeans, fishnets, plaid skirts, and black clothes above all.
- Why We Should Pick You: im diffrent and there's no one on this website quite like me ^•^
3110 days 18 hours ago
CharlotteArnold
- Name: Nicole Sullivan
- Hometown: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Model Type: Long blonde hair, 5'9, green eyes
- Why We Should Pick You: because i think i have a good chance at winning this competition and i love to model
3110 days 17 hours ago
IceIceBaby
APPLICATION:
- Name: Sasha Williams
- Hometown: San Francisco, CA
- Model Type: African-American, Slim, 5'9, Dark Hair,
- Why We Should Pick You: Well if I survive the food poisoning I have RN, you'll need someone for ratings and since Leah loves me I expect a place on the show otherwise my fans will be disappointed and take to twitter to make sure this show gets cancelled :)
3110 days 17 hours ago
raonic
APPLICATION:
- Name: Milos Raonic
- Hometown: Montreal
- Model Type: Latina, 5"10, long black hair
- Why We Should Pick You: I'm very social and cute and have WHAT IT TAKES!
3110 days 17 hours ago
iiVoloxity
Name: Galaxetra
Age~21
Hometown: Armagh, Northern Ireland
Model Type: Really fresh, chique couture that would leave Tyra Banks gobsmacked
Why we should pick you: Well I have the uniqueness, skill, nerve and talent to dominate the competition and I will serve you model realness hunny
3110 days 17 hours ago
Duffybutt11
APPLICATION:
- Name: Bubba Gump
- Hometown: Nashville, TN
- Model Type: Commercial
- Why We Should Pick You: I think I have a lot to offer. I know how to adapt, and am able to look sexy when i need too! :D
3110 days 17 hours ago
CaitlinBella
- Name: Imogen Kasey
- Hometown: Cork, Ireland
- Model Type: Long, flowing brown hair. Pale skin, blue eyes
- Why We Should Pick You: I have the best of both worlds: editorial aand commercial. You should pick me because I'm the winner and I've got what it takes. I am incredibly confident and able to tak on any challenge, there is nothing I won't do to succeed in this competition.
3109 days 8 hours ago
Dimitra
- Name: Dimitra
- Hometown: Athens - Greece
- Model Type: Commercial
- Why We Should Pick You: Cuz i have what it takes to be top model and i was host in group game Dimitra's Next Top Model and judge
3109 days 2 hours ago
geovanycaldeorn
APPLICATION:
- Name: Adelia Monno
- Hometown: San Salvador, El Salvador
- Model Type: Editorial
- Why We Should Pick You: Because I am the fiercest model there is and I really want to prove that I can do this. I am America's next top model and I have what it takes to win so please pick me I promise I won't disappoint
3109 days 2 hours ago
geovanycaldeorn
Model type: I have brown hair on the slim side and I'm about 5'10
3109 days 1 hour ago
SummerRae101
- Name: Barbie Blank
- Hometown: Jacksonville, Florida
- Model Type: Blonde Hair, Skinny, Long Legs, Fit
- Why We Should Pick You: I love top Model I am extremely Active. I definetly have what it takes to conquer this game!
3109 days ago
PeachessnCream
Model Type; is physical appearance, not category of modeling

open group

TNTM Cycle:1 GIRLS & GUYS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!