This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications for season 2: Big Brother: Battle of the Block!

Topic » Applications for season 2: Big..

3593 days 1 hour ago
survivor113
Username:

Name (to be called in the game):

Color Level:

Three Words that describe you:

Which male and female big brother usa players do u compare yourself to?:

Will you be cool if the game needs to take a break at the end of August due to a scheduling conflict I have?:

Have a nice day :)
3593 days ago
DaveLooney
DaveLooney
Dave
Silver
Witty, Competitive, Sassy
Wil Heuser and Britney Haynes
Yes
3592 days 23 hours ago
crimsonteer
crimsonteer
zayn
yellow
funny,smart,competic
ian from bb14
sure
okay
3592 days 23 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Kaseyhope101
Shannon
Light Green
Nice, sassy and trustworthy
Jessica and idk Judd
Yeah
3592 days 22 hours ago
Carlitofan101
Carlitofan101
Brody
Brown
Funny Athletic and Tall
I would compare myself to Lane and if I was a girl probably Amber
3592 days 22 hours ago
AliciaNever
Username: AliciaNever

Name (to be called in the game): Alicia N.

Color Level: Light Green

Three Words that describe you: Funny, «competitive and Clumbsy

Which male and female big brother usa players do u compare yourself to?: Daniele Donato and »Cody

Will you be cool if the game needs to take a break at the end of August due to a scheduling conflict I have?: Oky great
3592 days 19 hours ago
britney2341
Username: britney2342

Name (to be called in the game): hailey

Color Level: orange

Three Words that describe you: fun flirt and wierd

Which male and female big brother usa players do u compare yourself to?: Britney or Danielle D

Will you be cool if the game needs to take a break at the end of August due to a scheduling conflict I have?: yes of course
3592 days 19 hours ago
Sam101101101
Username: Sam101101101

Name (to be called in the game): Sam

Color Level: Dark Green

Three Words that describe you: Fun, Smart, Handsome

Which male and female big brother usa players do u compare yourself to?: Male- Jeff Female- Janelle

Will you be cool if the game needs to take a break at the end of August due to a scheduling conflict I have?: No

3592 days 19 hours ago
brandonljw
Brandonljw
Brandon
White
Smart,friendly,open
Male-hayden female-jocasta
Yes
3592 days 17 hours ago
diarzibari101
Username:diarzibari101

Name (to be called in the game):diar

Color Level:yellow

Three Words that describe you:smart athletic and friendly

Which male and female big brother usa players do u compare yourself to?:jeff  jordan

Will you be cool if the game needs to take a break at the end of August due to a scheduling conflict I have?:
yes
3592 days 17 hours ago
alanb1
Username: alanb1

Name (to be called in the game): Alan

Color Level: blood

Three Words that describe you: competitive strategic and confrontational. The third one is just an instinct tbh when someone pisses me off they're gonna know they pissed me off when I piss on their face.

Which male and female big brother usa players do u compare yourself to?: male- willie. LOOL jk OMG. Ok male- mike boogie cuz I hate him and most ppl hate me after they realize how I play these games. Female- Probably Janelle cuz she's hot and I'm hot.

Will you be cool if the game needs to take a break at the end of August due to a scheduling conflict I have?: damn wish it was at the beginning of august fuck -.- but yeah is kew

3592 days 17 hours ago
dandicca2011
Username: dandicca2011

Name (to be called in the game): Danielle

Color Level: Green

Three Words that describe you: Funny, outgoing, friendly

Which male and female big brother usa players do u compare yourself to?: Male: Andy cuz I'm outgoing and would probably get in trouble for singing like he did. Female: Danielle. We have the same name and live in the same state lol

Will you be cool if the game needs to take a break at the end of August due to a scheduling conflict I have?: Yeah that's fine!
3592 days 17 hours ago
Rivoux
Username: Rivoux

Name (to be called in the game): Matthew

Color Level: Purple

Three Words that describe you: Selfish, Funny, Confident

Which male and female big brother USA players do you compare yourself to?: Victoria Rafaeli, GinaMarie Zimmerman

Will you be cool if the game needs to take a break at the end of August due to a scheduling conflict I have?: Yes.
3592 days 15 hours ago
Robbyjak
Name (to be called in the game): robby

Color Level: green

Three Words that describe you: friendly perfect "confident"

Which male and female big brother usa players do u compare yourself to?: Male: probably dan maybe a bit like Dr Will i tend to think im amazing alot but when your this good looking you cant help it Female: Jordan

Will you be cool if the game needs to take a break at the end of August due to a scheduling conflict I have?: sure im cool
3592 days 15 hours ago
nytrell12345
Username: NYTRELL12345

Name (to be called in the game): Nytrell

Color Level: dark green

Three Words that describe you: smart bitchy and unique

Which male and female big brother usa players do u compare yourself to?: male-ian female- kalia

Will you be cool if the game needs to take a break at the end of August due to a scheduling conflict I have?:yess

3592 days 15 hours ago
totaldramalover3032
Username: totaldramalover3032

Name (to be called in the game): Avery

Color Level: Black

Three Words that describe you: tenacious, charismatic, intelligent

Which male and female big brother usa players do u compare yourself to?: Hayden Moss and Jacosta

Will you be cool if the game needs to take a break at the end of August due to a scheduling conflict I have?: Yas

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!