This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

14th Tribal Council (Parisi)

Topic » 14th Tribal Council (Parisi)

3206 days 17 hours ago
Leli14
14TH TRIBAL COUNCIL

Welcome Parisi, to your eight Tribal Council as a merged tribe.

- Lindsey, you can only vote for Jett or Jeremy tonight. Is this going to be an easy or difficult decision, and how exactly are you going to base your vote?

- Jett, what argument do you make to Lindsey as to why she should take you with her to the end?

- Jeremy, what argument do you make to Lindsey as to why she should take you with her to the end?

--

Jett and Jeremy, since you can only vote for each other tonight, you will not vote.

Lindsey, you have until TONIGHT AT 6:00PM EST to PM me your vote. If you fail to do so you will receive a self-vote.

Good luck to all three of you!
3206 days 16 hours ago
Emotion
Lindsey, you can only vote for Jett or Jeremy tonight. Is this going to be an easy or difficult decision, and how exactly are you going to base your vote?

Absolutely this is going to be the hardest vote, not only because its a tough choice who you want to take with you to the end. But because I've gotten to know these two guys very closely, they are both amazing and great competitors, and they're my friends and i know how much both of them would love to be sitting there at the end so it's going to be tough for me to single handedly end someone's game.
3206 days 9 hours ago
Jettsmith7
Hey guys! Grats to Lindsey for winning and good luck to jeremy!
3206 days 6 hours ago
Leli14
Okay, let's get to the vote.
3206 days 6 hours ago
Leli14
Once the vote is read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the vote.
3206 days 6 hours ago
Leli14
Fourteenth person voted out of Survivor: Ardennes, and the sixth and final member of the jury...
JEREMY!

Jeremy, please bring me your torch.

Jeremy, tribe has spoken.

Time for you to go.
3206 days 6 hours ago
Emotion
Im so sorry Jeremy :(
3206 days 6 hours ago
Leli14
Jett and Lindsey... Congratulations! You have gone as far as you can go in this game. Now the power shifts to the jury who will decide who the winner of Survivor: Ardennes is ultimately going to be. You have one last night in Ardennes before facing the jury.

For the last time... Head back to camp. Goodnight.

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!