This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Announcement

Topic » Announcement

4346 days 10 hours ago
Leli14
Contestants, congratulations on making the cast of Survivor: Tasmania. I am very happy you decided to join and I am looking forward to seeing how you all play and who will ultimately be the sole survivor.

As you can see I have already divided you in to two tribes, Tamar and Huon.

The first immunity challenge will begin in approx. 6 or 7 hours, but remember; You don't need to be here at the exact time when the challenge starts as all challenges in this Survivor series will last for 24 hours and are all non-live.

I will send you all a PM once the challenge starts and I guess I'll see you around.

Remember to contact me if you have any questions about anything. I want this game to be fun for everyone, so don't hesitate to ask me anything.

Good luck everyone!
4346 days 7 hours ago
JETTEJ
So at Midnight EST???
4346 days 4 hours ago
kanyouhelpme
hey leli could you add me as a friend? i cant message you otherwise...
4346 days 1 hour ago
Leli14
@Jette - I posted the first challenge now. I'm sorry I was not able to answer you earlier.

@Nick - That sounds weird. You should be able to PM me if we're friends or not, but I'll add you just to make sure. Thanks for letting me know.
4346 days 1 hour ago
kanyouhelpme
well im a white level.

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!