This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

2nd Tribal Council (Tamar)

Topic » 2nd Tribal Council (Tamar)

4342 days 14 hours ago
Leli14
2ND TRIBAL COUNCIL

Tamar, once again you are going to Tribal Council.

How do you feel about losing again?
Is the three who didn't guess to blame for your loss?

To vote you just PM me the name of the person you would like to vote out of your tribe. You have 20 hours to do this, because the immunity challenge went on for a while longer.

If there's anyone who are still at level white you need to add me as a friend before you can PM me, as Tengaged doesn't allow Level whites to send PM's to anyone but their friends.

I wish all of you good luck. In 24 hours one of you is no longer in the game.
4342 days 14 hours ago
yoshi9999
Alina and cameron are the only two who didn't try
I know from experience that cameron can be active so I think alina should go but do whatever you want
4341 days 17 hours ago
Leli14
Alright Tamar, the votes are in and someone is about to leave your tribe. I did not receive votes from Cameron and Nick, which means only five votes will be read.

The person with the highest amount of votes will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes:

CAMERON!

ALINA!

YOSHI!

One vote Cameron, one vote Alina, one vote Yoshi.
2 votes left.

ALINA!

That's two votes Alina, one vote Cameron, one vote Yoshi.
1 vote left.

Second person voted out of Survivor: Tasmania....

ALINA!

Alina, the tribe has spoken.

Tamar, despite Cameron and Nick not competing in the Immunity Challenge and not voting here at Tribal Council, they are still in the game. Only time will tell if you made the right decision or not. Head back to camp. Goodnight.

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!